annasmom profile image 78

What are some of the ways you use essential oils?

I am just starting to explore the uses of essential oils. I love the way a diffuser makes a room smell. Now I want to learn more about the oils as an alternative to western medicine.

Denis Lubojanski profile image67

Denis Lubojanski says

• annasmom profile image

annasmom 10 months ago

Thanks Denis! I am just learning about them and trying to find recipes and usages. I was surprised that some of these oils are actually ingested. I am first going to try mixing them and putting in the little roller ball vials for perfume and mood.

Michaela Osiecki profile image87

Michaela (Michaela Osiecki) says

• annasmom profile image

annasmom 10 months ago

Michalea, Thanks for the input. I have a friend that is trying to get me to join doTerra...and I know they use oils in food and smoothies etc. But I was a little confused by the doTerra claim that their oils were certified..

MonetteforJack profile image83

MonetteforJack says

• annasmom profile image

annasmom 10 months ago

Thanks for the websites. I checked out doTerra so far...pretty pricey. I bought my first nine oils at a local whole foods store. I am going to try to mix the with a carrier oil and make fragrances. I also want to make shampoo and soap.