1) to be a published author (non-fiction and fiction)
2) to have a career, somehow, as a "public intellectual," modelled on the paradigm of a Noam Chomsky or Cornell West
3) transformation of American politics into something seriously more intellectually honest and progressive, at least heading in the direction of one of the viable social democracies of Western Europe
4) Universal health insurance in the United States of America for all
5) the overthrow of the globe-strangling corporotocracy
6) a pony!