Do you want to get rid of your negative energy? Here's a simple technique to keep the "Aura" around you pure and strong!
The aura of all living things surrounds the body. A strong and pure aura is a protection against negativity and an indication of good health. "Suryayog"( A yoga of sun ) helps in strenghtening the aura. Purifying the aura also removes negative energy from organs, glands and chakras ( Chakras are energy centres of our body known to evoke consciousness ).
- Rub your hands briskly to generate heat. Now rub the back of the hands one by one.
- Make the surya mudra with the right hand - ( touch ring finger & middle of thumb, other finger's straight ); press the centre of the left hand with your right thumb - this activates a mini chakra in the left palm. Now form the mudra with the left hand and activate the chakra in your right palm.
- Bring the hands towards each other and take them apart without touching. Do this 3-4 times. Feel the energy between the palms. Twist your hands without touching and feel the energy between them.
- Move your hands down towards the ground and pull them up ( about 3 times ). Feel the energy coming up.
- Take the hands up to the sky and draw energy from the universe.
- Consolidate the energy between your hands by shaping as if holding a football. Take this energy to the back of your head. Do not touch your body.
- Feel the positive energy in your hands pulling the negative energy out of your brain like a magnet.
- Slowly bring this energy to your forehead and eyes. Feel the warmth on your face, nose, mouth, chin, neck.
- Go down the chest to the heart and the lungs. Feel all impurities being removed.
- Move this energy towards your abdomen. Feel negativity being pulled out of the liver, spleen stomach, kidneys, intestines and the bladder.
- Collect all the negativity and throw it to the sun (Surya) to burn. Slap your hands clean.
- Take hands up and down to gather energy from the cosmos. Make a ball and take the energy to the back of the head. Feel the negative energy from all other organs being removed.
- Collect all negativity from the ground and offer to the sun (Surya) and dust your hands off.
More by this Author
Is there really such a thing as 'brain food'? The answer most certainly is 'yes'. food is needed for the development of the brain while a baby grows in the mother's womb; food ensures there is enough energy for brain...
Fish and shellfish are a fairly common cause of severe food allergy. If you've had one bad reaction, be extremely careful not to eat them a second time.
Sharks don't usually attack humans. We are not their natural prey. We get attacked because we resemble some of their prey and the shark makes a mistake in murky waters. For example we look a lot like a seal swimming in...