Do you want to get rid of your negative energy? Here's a simple technique to keep the "Aura" around you pure and strong!
The aura of all living things surrounds the body. A strong and pure aura is a protection against negativity and an indication of good health. "Suryayog"( A yoga of sun ) helps in strenghtening the aura. Purifying the aura also removes negative energy from organs, glands and chakras ( Chakras are energy centres of our body known to evoke consciousness ).
- Rub your hands briskly to generate heat. Now rub the back of the hands one by one.
- Make the surya mudra with the right hand - ( touch ring finger & middle of thumb, other finger's straight ); press the centre of the left hand with your right thumb - this activates a mini chakra in the left palm. Now form the mudra with the left hand and activate the chakra in your right palm.
- Bring the hands towards each other and take them apart without touching. Do this 3-4 times. Feel the energy between the palms. Twist your hands without touching and feel the energy between them.
- Move your hands down towards the ground and pull them up ( about 3 times ). Feel the energy coming up.
- Take the hands up to the sky and draw energy from the universe.
- Consolidate the energy between your hands by shaping as if holding a football. Take this energy to the back of your head. Do not touch your body.
- Feel the positive energy in your hands pulling the negative energy out of your brain like a magnet.
- Slowly bring this energy to your forehead and eyes. Feel the warmth on your face, nose, mouth, chin, neck.
- Go down the chest to the heart and the lungs. Feel all impurities being removed.
- Move this energy towards your abdomen. Feel negativity being pulled out of the liver, spleen stomach, kidneys, intestines and the bladder.
- Collect all the negativity and throw it to the sun (Surya) to burn. Slap your hands clean.
- Take hands up and down to gather energy from the cosmos. Make a ball and take the energy to the back of the head. Feel the negative energy from all other organs being removed.
- Collect all negativity from the ground and offer to the sun (Surya) and dust your hands off.
More by this Author
Is there really such a thing as 'brain food'? The answer most certainly is 'yes'. food is needed for the development of the brain while a baby grows in the mother's womb; food ensures there is enough energy for brain...
You’re in your twenties and, especially if you’re a female, you may be starting to worry about your weight. In fact, chances are that you will have started to worry about it in your teens, what with peer pressure...
Sharks don't usually attack humans. We are not their natural prey. We get attacked because we resemble some of their prey and the shark makes a mistake in murky waters. For example we look a lot like a seal swimming in...