Your first Baby birth books | Checklist, tips, useful books and videos. Babies and parenting help
Are you preparing for your first baby? Here are a list of good books that can help you. When me and my wife were getting ready for our first baby, these were the books recommended by our friends.
1. Child birth without fear: The principles and practice of natural childbirth (Pinter and Martin classics)
2. Birth to five - parenting book ( by NHS)
3. The pregnancy book 2007
4. What to expect the first year" by Heidi Murkoff,Arlene Eisenberg & Sandee Hathaway
5. The Baby Book, by Dr. Sears
6. The Baby Whisperer Solves All Your Problems: Sleeping, Feeding, and behavior--Beyond the Basics from Infancy Through Toddlerhood, by Tracy Hogg.
7. Vicki Iovine's Girlfriends' Guide to the First Year
8. The companion Girlfriends' Guides to pregnancy and toddler years
Both 7 and 8 are full of practical tips, not advocating any particular philosophies or programs but just telling it like it is.The books are also pretty funny, providing a reminder that keeping one's sense of humo(u)r is one of the best things a parent can do, esp. with a newborn and significant sleep deficit.
9 . What to Expect When You are Expecting
10. Your Pregnancy Bible - Consulting Editor Dr Anne Deans
11. The Contented Baby's First Years - Gina Ford
12. The Complete Sleep Guide - Gina Ford
You can buy these books cheap from amazon. Check the amazon links on the side
How to calm a crying baby?
How To Hold a Newborn on Your Shoulder
How To Get a Newborn To Fall Asleep?
How to get some sleep when you have a new born
- How to massage a baby youtube videos- Top ways to massage babies before sleep. ways to calm baby
A soothing massage relaxes your baby, improves her immune system, relaxes you as well as your baby and strengthens the growing bond between you and your baby. This is especially good for dads who often feel left out of the early stages of the baby’s
- Soothe your crying baby
Hunger,gas, diaper are the three main reasons why children cry
More by this Author
We all pass through various difficulties in life. We fail many times. Some times we get totally disappointed and we don’t know what to do next. Failures in life may even force us to think that our life itself is a...
In this article I like to share with you some of the natural remedies I tried in order to treat diarrhea. These are home remedies that you can try. You can use these diarrhea medicines for children as well as when you...
How to avoid farting while pregnant: Tips for husbands for how to get over their pregnant wife's farting. Just for the fun of it, read this article.