Benefits of Breast Feeding
Being a mother is one of the greatest things that can happen to a woman and you can pride yourself of having brought a bundle of joy to this World. At this happy moment you will be called upon to make a decision as to whether to breast feed your child or go for formulated milk. But you must be aware that feeding your baby your own milk is the best thing you can give to your new born. There are many benefits of breast feeding and it is always good to feed the breast milk as it is made by Mother Nature especially for your child. There cannot be any alternative to your milk and it is the best starting you can give to your newborn to grow well mentally and physically.
Do You Believe in Breast Feeding?See results without voting
The Wonderful Wholesome Healthful Benefits of Breastfeeding
Breast feeding your child has been recommended by many Organizations like American Academy of Pediatrics, World Health Organization, and American Medical Association etc. These are actively involved in creating awareness among the young mothers by explaining various health benefits of breast feeding. Some of the benefits of breast feeding are as follows:
- Breast Milk offers the perfect blend of Nutrients – Your breast milk is produced in your body keeping in mind the special needs of your baby. It contains the right type of food to your new child with all the antibodies and protection against diseases so that your child remains hale healthy during his early months. The Colostrum that you feed your child right after his birth contains the richest source of all the required nutrients and antibodies required by your child.
- Gives protection against bad health conditions- your breast milk is the protection you give to your child against many dangerous health conditions like childhood leukemia, stomach infections, diabetes, respiratory infections, asthma, sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) obesity etc.
- Easier to digest- the breast milk is the best food specially made for your child and hence it is very easily digested and assimilated by your young child’s tender digestive tract. As this contains all the natural food items synthesized from your own body the baby’s body accepts this as its own food naturally
- Helps in creating the bond between the mother and the child- When you cuddle your baby in your arms and feed her she feels mentally attached to you and the psychological bond between you thickens. It is the good way to make the baby grow well with the right type of attitude and mental makeup. This is one of the best benefits of breast feeding
- Reduces the risk of many medical conditions for the mother also- some of the health benefits of breast feeding includes the fact that a breast feeding mother has less chances of having breast and ovarian cancer, postpartum depression, type 2 diabetes etc.
- Breast feeding is very cost effective- being all natural food produced in your body your breast milk is the most cost effective way of feeding your baby and this is one of the best benefits of breast feeding as all other man made baby foods cost a considerable amounts of money. By choosing to feed your baby with your own milk you can be sure of saving thousands of dollars otherwise you will have to spend on Baby Formula foods
The above are only some of the benefits of breast feeding and by feeding your baby with your milk your body will become more beautiful and you have every reason to feel proud about not only creating and bringing out a living thing to this world but also for the ability to feed the baby till he needs your milk. It is only a myth to believe that your breasts will lose their shape goes if you go for breast feeding. But you must not forget the fact that the God has given your breasts only for feeding your baby and by denying it you are insulting the God Himself.
More by this Author
Toyota recommends to change sparks plugs every 30k. Learn how to do it here.
Top 5 best oils for a beautiful skin complexion.
Fuses are a important safety device that protects an electrical appliance from getting on fire. They are found everyone from homes to cars.
No comments yet.