Best Colored Contacts
Colored Contact Lenses
Colored contacts were especially popular in the movie industry and in show business in general. These were conventionally only part of the costumes and effects kit. But to date, colored contacts are used often as a fashion statement, and it's now commonly part of women's fashion kit. Maybe there's just something really amazing about those beautiful and sparkling eyewear that makes them really good.
Now aren't these contacts used by those with eyesight problems? Yes, but there are a lot of non-prescription contact lenses currently available in the market. So you can buy one and use it anytime you want.
Kinds Of Colored Contacts
These lenses are generally intended for people with light eye colors, as these are made to brighten the color of their eyes. It adds a bit of sparkle to your natural eye color.
Opaque lenses are made to produce a vivid color change, hence use these if you really want to change the color of your eyes.
Both of these lenses are available both as prescription and non-prescription contacts, so it'll be up to you to decide which one to go for. There are a lot cheap colored contacts available out there. Just go look around.
How To Choose Lens Color?
Choosing one that you think would really suit you is not that easy. Lucky you, I've got listed some of the most important tips that will help you find that perfect lens color:
- Check your hair and skin tone, as well as your eye features. This one would be most critical, as it would affect your overall look. If your eyes are color blue, then you might want to go for a blue shaded enhancement lens. Those with eye color of black or brown is recommended to go for opaque ones, as enhancement ones will not really be much of a change in appearance. For the hair and skin tone, the rule is simply not to settle for a color the same as your complexion. If you've got a darker skin tone, then having a light colored contacts would fit you more.
- Go for something you're really into. Preference is still the number one aspect of what color to choose. You may accept suggestions but do not always abide by them. If you want a silver colored contacts, then go for it. I'd not recommend going through more exotic colors though, as it'll make you look creepy (and awkward).
Lens Care Tips?
Caring for your lenses are very important, as it would enhance the longevity and as well the color quality of it. Here are some tips on how to take care of your colored lens.
- Maintain proper hygiene. Don't share contact lenses, as it would raise chances of you procuring an eye infection. Always sanitize hands before and after wearing contacts.
- Always keep contacts bathed. For this, use the cleaning fluid provided. Using water or other fluids may erase the color, of worse, degrade your lenses.
- Don't play/fool around too much. When you're using contacts, always be aware of your surroundings and minimize fooling around. A contacts accident can cause you your eye in the worst case.
More by this Author
Need more information on Ombre hair colors? Ombre hair colors are one of the trends in fashion, and many celebs use them. Learn more about Ombre hair color here!