Take control over your stress
Cut Your Stress, Simplify Your Life
Share your own story
Are you stress free?See results without voting
Get rid of Bad Stress
It's almost impossible to live without some stress. According to the AmericanAcademy of Family Physicians, two-thirds of office visits to family doctors are for stress-related problem. So let’s try to know how to take control over our stress.
- Learn what stress is.
- Understand stress.
- Take control over your stress.
What is stress?
There have been many different definitions of what stress is. Stress is the emotional and physical strain caused by our response to pressure from the outside world. When people feel stressed by something that happens around him, their bodies react by releasing chemicals in the blood. The events that provoke stress are called stressors .
The most common stress reactions include tension, irritability, inability to concentrate, and a variety of physical symptoms such as headache and rapid pulse. Both mental and physical symptoms of stress can occur, although effects different people in different ways. Overeating, smoking, drinking, and drug abuse may also cause stressful life.
Take control over your stress.
- Eat well. Don't skip meals.
- B-Complex vitamin is essential to a healthy central nervous system. Calcium helps you to relax your muscles.
- Cut the caffeine fro your daily life including in your morning cup.
- Stress & Anxiety may Burn off all that steam the healthy way. Try to take exercise regularly or just go for a simple walk may help you a lot. Or you can do a YOGA and meditation at morning and before sleep which may help you to relax.
- Try to reduce adrenaline. Any type of scary books and movies, or news stories that get you all worked up, avoid it.
- The idea of using music to stress relief is a good idea. Classical music or any kind of slow, soft music will fill you with a sense of peace and make you more relax able.
- Live green, make a touch with nature. Living constantly in a concrete jungle may cause to increase your stress on mind. You can take a little vacation and enjoy natural sites.
- Take a massage or bath can work wonders. It may let your muscles relax.
- Sleep well. A good sleep can make you day more energetic and enjoyable. But if you can't sleep then pay a visit to a sleep clinic or contact with any doctor.
- Use aromatherapy for reduce anxiety and stress. Aroma of any flower or anything may help to calm or energize us. Our nervous systems relax and make a positive effect on heart rate, breathing, stress, and hormones. For 100 years, aromatherapy is used in Europe & the U.S.
- You can write your all problem and reason of those problems into a piece of paper. Then read it loudly and burn them and let it go. By this way you will feel better.
- Tell God all about your cares and concerns, and leave them in His hands, you will get a feelings that there is someone who cares for you. So pray.
- Consult a professional if needed. Sometimes stress and anxiety comes from some physical or mental problems. If you feel stress for a long time and nothing works to reduce it then visit a doctor to take medicine or counseling. Some hormone imbalance or adrenal fatigue also may cause you a stressful life. Frequent or intense stress which hinders your daily regular life may be a sign of an anxiety disorder.
So my friends, you all can see that its not tough job to take control over your stress. So take care of yourself and live a Stress & Anxiety free life.
Comments 9 comments
More by this Author
Tree provides shelter and food for innumerable species of animals. In every single point of life somehow we are related with tree or tree products. We all are so used to about tree facilities that we even don’t...
Computer Hardware Maintenance CPU Maintenance Every day you rely on your PC or laptop to perform tasks, access resources and connect with people. An unmentioned CPU can make your PC slower. Which become very disturbing...
Reasons for air pollution Air pollution is something that we cannot ignore. Humans first experienced air pollution when making fires in caves. Since then earth's surface get polluted day by day, more and more. ...