Boost Your Immune System with Essential oils: Aromatherapy Health Benefits
Essential Oils Promise to Battle Asthma Successfully
Using Essential Oils for Health
Essential oils can treat as well as ward off common respiratory disorders, build up your immune system and augment the functioning of your defense mechanism appreciably.
Unpredictable lifestyle patterns, dietary errors, weak immune mechanisms, and toxins and allergens in the environment weaken the body and increase your vulnerability to various respiratory diseases. Allergic rhinitis, sinusitis, bronchitis, bronchial asthma, emphysema, and pleurisy are common respiratory problems, and a feeble immune system increases the predisposition to these ailments.
Boosting your Immune System with Aromatherapy: How Essential Oils Work
Essential oils reach your lungs via the respiratory tract; and then they travel throughout your body.
Certain essential oils provide potent anti-microbial effects, which promise to stave off and battle infections, whilst, some essential oils augment your body’s inherent defense mechanisms.
List of Essential Oils Strengthen Immune System
Aromatherapy oils that have a positive and medicinal effect on your immune system in general and respiratory system in specific. Here are some essential oils that are considered to have profound benefits to your respiratory system:
- Eucalyptus essential oil
- Tea Tree essential oil
- Cedar Wood essential oil
- Ginger essential oil
- Myrrh essential oil
Aromatherapy to Enhance Immunity: Benefits of Aromatherapy
Here are some benefits of regular use of essential oils and how to use aromatherapy to enhance your health,
- Aroma oils have demulcent properties which help allay swelling and inflammation of the mucus lining. These oils work on the respiratory tissues, treating chronic cough, sneezing, headaches, nasal blocks, nasal discharge, chest pain, and breathing difficulties.
- Most symptoms of influenza, sinusitis, allergic rhinitis, asthma and hay fever can be managed effectively with aromatherapy. Aromatherapy can reduce the frequency and duration of the illnesses to a significant extent.
- An aromatherapy massage affords benefits as well. Continuous coughing causes heaviness of the chest and chest pain; thus, a massage will successfully sooth the muscles of the chest, and the bronchi and bronchioles in the lungs and aid in expectoration.
- Aromatherapy inhalations are effective too. Add two drops of the essential oil to boiling water. Cover your head with a towel, and inhale the vapors that emanate for 5 minutes. Steam inhalation eases sinusitis inflammation and pain, helps open up blocked nasal passages and helps control headaches.
- The cautious and sensible use of essential oils, in conjunct with a good diet that is packed with vitamin C rich foods and consuming generous amounts of pro-biotics, can boost your immune system radically, and successfully prevent respiratory disorders.
More by this Author
Molluscum Contagiosum is a skin infection associated with skin eruptions. This condition is associated with a risk of scarring and simple home remedies and aromatherapy along with homepathy have been efficient in...
Excessive perspiration, combined with multiplying bacteria and poor hygiene, result in dreadful foot odor and immense awkwardness. These guidelines will help you have nice smelling feet.
Liver Cysts rarely have any symptoms; nonetheless, the condition hampers liver functions considerably. Home remedies help treat the condition successfully and keep the liver functioning optimally.