fight Asthma with Food.
Foods that can help with asthma
As asthma suffer myself I got curious if there is any food that can help lessen asthma symptoms because breathing can be difficult. Found out that the very food we eat can be dangerous for people suffering with asthma especially processed food contain food coloring for example the yellow food coloring it has tartrazine is known to trigger asthma attacks and high intake of salt is not good.
1. Raw Onions and Scallions have sulfur compound, which have shown to reduce inflammation for asthma- suffers.
2. Oysters, Spinach and mackerel are rich magnesium, which is good for reducing inflammation in the body, and smooth the airways of the lungs making it easier to breathe.
3. Red Peppers they are rich with vitamin C and it good with treating asthma brought on my exercise and reduce inflammation. Ascorbic acid lessens asthma symptoms by acting as an antihistamine.
4. Berries aid in controlling asthma as they have rich nutrients. Strawberries have vitamin C; blueberries are rich in vitamins E and C.
5. Fruits rich in vitamin C improve asthma such as oranges, apples, grapefruits, papaya, kiwi and other fruits.
6. Almonds and Sunflower seeds also help with the reduction of inflammation.
Asthma just like any diseases can be monitored and foods above help with inflammation in the lungs..
No comments yet.