7 Foods & Extras that Help You Lose Weight
If you thought that by skipping a meal like breakfast or just hitting the gym will help you lose weight, then you are totally wrong. We all know that breakfast is essential to our health, especially to start a new day. Just hitting the gym alone cannot help us lose weight. In order to have a better diet, we should definitely eat healthy, eat right, and exercise. Then, what is a better way to lose weight without eating too much? Here's a list of foods that are right for diets, and it will guarantee great outcomes if we eat right and exercise. Remember, exercise and diet come hand in hand.
- Eggs: We should try eating eggs for breakfast. Egg is full of protein, and it helps keep us fuller for a longer time. Try two scrambled eggs, with two slices of toast, and a low fat yogurt for breakfast. Skip the bagel!
- Potatoes: Don't be surprised! Fried potato chips or finger chips are fattening but not the boiled and/or baked ones. It really depends on how you cook them. A healthy way to eat potato is by either baking or boiling the potatoes, add a little bit of lime juice and pepper. Or, try salt and vinegar roasted potatoes. Your body will thank you!
- Oranges: Yum, these orangy, juicy oranges are excellent to suppress our appetite for up to 4 hours! Bonus: One orange only has 48 calories.
- Oats: Another option for breakfast is eating oats. Like eggs, oats can also help us feel full for a longer time. Oats is also high in soluble fiber which cut cholesterol and blood fat. Why not try oats for breakfast?
- Apples: Before eating a meal, eat an apple like half an hour earlier so that you will eat less. Why? The fiber in the apple makes you full.
- Red Meat: Maybe you haven't thought that red meat is part of diet. In fact, red meat is important for our bodies. Those who eat red meat lose more weight compare to those who don't eat. Experts believe that the dense protein found in red meat help you maintain muscle mass but only if you are exercising!
- Almonds: Almonds are calorie-dense, but they are very nutritious. They're particularly effective in counteracting cholesterol and triglycerides.
A few days ago I was listening to the radio and the nutritionist mentioned these foods as part of a good diet. She didn't explained why. She just named the foods. So, I will like to share this piece of information with you guys.
- Sweet Corns
- Bell Peppers