jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

1. schoolgirlforreal profile image76
    schoolgirlforrealposted 4 years ago

what do you do if you're going to a program during the day to get better and you've exhausted yourself talking about things personal. And you have a horrible crush on a staff there who flirted with you and you blush everytime you see them, but you need to go, but don't feel comfortable going?

1. Nikki Major profile image61
      Nikki Majorposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hi schoolgirl,

I would adress whatever it is that makes me feel uncomfortable. If it's the flirting ask him to stop. If you want something more, ask him out.

2. aguasilver profile image86
      aguasilverposted 4 years ago in reply to this

First analyse what your objectives are, if that (in this instance) is to get the most from the course, then put aside the flirtations, perhaps making it known that now is not the right time, but later maybe, and concentrate on doing the course to the best of your ability.

You are on the course for a reason, you just need to define what that reason is.

2. cuteasia12 profile image59
    cuteasia12posted 4 years ago

well if you dont want to talk about some personal things then dont because im going to a program just like you are and i have to talk about things personal but i just tell them that there really important to me and i dont want to talk about it or share it.... also if you have a crush on a staff member then try not to look at him or her and just pay attention on the things your going there for, also if you dont feel comfortable going then just talk or at least tell your parent/guardian that you dont feel comfortable going and you just want to stay home for like 1-3 days from not going..

P.S. i wouldnt tell your guardian about the flirting process, but if you deeply want to its your choice not mine... be safe and try to talk through it....

3. cuteasia12 profile image59
    cuteasia12posted 4 years ago

no aguasilver what your saying is science, and this person doesnt need science..