jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

Anybody else that feels cold when their sleepy?

1. precy anza profile image79
    precy anzaposted 4 years ago

I was just wondering if there's anybody else like me. Like now, I am playing some game on Facebook in my room while feeling sleepy. Then went to the kitchen and I feel cold. I even asked my mom if she's feeling cold as she was wearing a sleeveless dress and she said not at all. I think it's kind of unusual feeling cold while sleepy. Already here in my room and still feels cold. Not the first time I feel like this.

1. schoolgirlforreal profile image75
      schoolgirlforrealposted 4 years ago in reply to this

We tend to need a blanket when we sleep esp in the winter (while asleep) because our body (relaxes) , it doesn't shut down but sort of shuts down a little to relax/rest. Maybe since you're sleepy your body is preparing for bed

1. paradigmsearch profile image89
        paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Same here. When I start to feel cold is when I fall asleep.

2. precy anza profile image79
        precy anzaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Could be the reason for me. smile Hadn't been like this before, just this past weeks so I thought it's a little weird.

Relieved I wasn't alone paradigmsearch smile

2. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 4 years ago

Nope.

It could be symptom of something else wrong though. hmm

Aww... Hope not big_smile

3. seajon profile image76
    seajonposted 4 years ago

I guess your body temperature is higher than that of your surroundings that is why you feel cold.

Could be a possible reason too. Thanks for the replies fellow hubbers ^-^'

4. aviannovice profile image88
    aviannoviceposted 4 years ago

That has happened to me quite often.  You can't take me to a movie, either, as I will fall asleep during it.

You too, Avian?! Wow. Now I know two other people aside from me. smile  Nobody in the family feels like this... or maybe they just don't tell me.

working