Life Coaching ~ have you tried it?

1. Mom Kat profile image86
    Mom Katposted 4 years ago

Has anyone tried having a life coach & care to share your experience?
    Or has anyone thought about hiring a life coach?

I myself have been a life coach (unofficially) for 15+ years & have recently decided to open up my abilities to help others online.  (if you are interested, please check out the link on my profile page)

I would like to get a general idea of what people think about having a coach/being coached.  Is this something that appeals to you & why?

1. Easy Exercise profile image89
      Easy Exerciseposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Having lost my closest family members, I called upon a life coach to share my goals and ambitions to help me move forward in the right direction. If my parents were around perhaps this would not have been necessary.

I had a great career and wanted a new chapter. Setting and achieving new goals is especially hard when you switch industries. Switching careers when you are the height of your career went against the grain of populace but I wanted something that was clearly and distinctly mine. The change has been very rewarding but would not have been possible without a push from a life coach.

1. Mom Kat profile image86
        Mom Katposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I'm sorry to hear about your loss.  Thank you for sharing your story with me.
        I am glad a life coach was able to help you!