Public Water Drinking Fountains Would Ozone Improve Our Health?

1. 4FoodSafety profile image86
    4FoodSafetyposted 4 years ago

Public drinking water IF filtered tastes better and is better for us. Therefore, why don't we take it a step further and mandate both a carbon filter and a sanitizer?

Ozone has been tamed, the computer chip is now smart enough to regulate this natural sanitizer from Mother Nature and yet while we have technology, no one is offering ozone right at the drinking fountain.

Why? This seems so logical - what am I missing?

1. ptosis profile image79
      ptosisposted 4 years ago in reply to this

What you are missing is the added fluoride  which is part of 'agenda 21' for population control.

What I do is refill gallon plastic bottle at the water machine at 25 cents a gallon. I don't think there is no fluoride via the machine.

2. Shadesbreath profile image89
      Shadesbreathposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Because we are all tired, and cynical and mistrusting, of all the do-gooders out there claiming to want to save us in a world filled with legally sanctioned corporate drug dealers whose products are approved so quickly now that the "buy now" commercials often are still running at the same time the lawyer commercials offering to help you sue for damages based on the massively horrific "side effects" begin to run as well.

Nobody in America trusts this crap. Safe drugs like pot and alcohol were/are banned and taxed to crap while creating/created huge crime syndicates, but meanwhile acne, shaky legs and boner medicine that all blow out your brain, kill you, or mutate your DNA so bad your children and grandchildren will all be retarded and shoot lasers out of their backsides is perfectly fine.

America doesn't believe anymore. We don't believe them, and we don't believe you. Even if you might, by some random chance, have a valid point with this.