jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

What is this obsession with botox and fake body parts?

1. moneyfairy profile image62
    moneyfairyposted 4 years ago

I am just curious why some people have an obsession with botox and plastic surgery? I understand if someone has a car accident or is burned and disfigured or has had breast cancer and their breast removed but I just don't understand why someone would want to have fake body parts,ie: fake boobs,fake butt, nose jobs, face lifts???really unless you are totaly disfigured why would anybody want these procedures? Just don't get it?? Do any of you know someone who is obsessed with plastic surgery or botox?

moneyfairyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I don't like even going to hospitals or Dr.'s for that matter unless absolutley nessesary but to have somebody cut you open and replace body parts unessisarily seems a bit extreme. hmm

1. 60
        Brad555posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Deleted

Thank you Brad555, glad you agree how crazy it is smile

2. freecampingaussie profile image50
    freecampingaussieposted 4 years ago

Its crazy , I am going to need surgery on my knees as I am in agony more often after having fell on them years ago . It is bad enough going in for that without going in willingly to be cut open if it is not urgent .

Thank you freecampingaussie,I totally agree!!All the best to you with you're knee surgery.

working