jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

Our drinking water

  1. kiera305 profile image60
    kiera305posted 3 years ago via iphone

    How can anyone possibly believe our drinking water containing chlorine, fluoride, aluminum and involving a lime softening process (adding calcium hydroxide - a herbicide - the truth behind asbestos ) can possibly be considered anything but poison.

    This process does not get rid of the blue green algae it contains.

    After my son acquiring a neck jerking motion  in February and being dismissed as tic - an emotional disturbance disorder caused through stress and bullying, I have literally experienced the most insulting year of my life.

    Continuing to show different symptoms at different times, I have also become sick I can also see the same symptoms, only at different times starting to appear in my other 2 children.

    With a different diagnosis for the same symptom, depending on what doctor you see, I have been forced to find the cause myself.

    During this process in the end I was unable to consume a cup of coffee without feeling ill.

    Changing the fish water, it goes cloudy for 3 days. A water fountain, whenever I cleaned it, contains fungus. That is growing in the water we drink.

    Magic mushrooms are a toxic fungus that cause hallucinations because they are poisonous.

    Drinking this fungus in our water can not be good for us what-so-ever. What is it doing to our insides, what is it doing to our brains.

    I'm observing something going on in my children that is not normal. The way I feel is not normal. Drinking fungus, is not normal and can't be good for us.

    Not only can I see something that is not normal and getting more and more out of control within my home, my observation of society, everyone is becoming more and more out of control.

    When you go to the doctor, we are not tested for this. Why not?

    I believe it explains a lot if you actually think about it.

    1. 0
      go2sadyposted 3 years ago in reply to this


  2. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago

    And yet we demand the right to use drinking water on lawns, in swimming pools, to wash our car etc.  Thus requiring it to be provided in a volume that can only be meet with chemical treatment to avoid the spread of  bacterial disease.

    Ergo, the first step to solving the problem is water conservation and the use of non-potable water for non-drinking applications (i.e. "gray water" systems.)

    If I had to choose between tap water treated or untreated, I would take treated.  It is better than getting cholera. But the system needs to be improved so that volume goes down and heat/filtering/irradation etc become treatment options.

    In the meant time I suggest using a three stage filter on drinking and cooking water.

  3. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 3 years ago

    Research was done at water plants and they found 'super' bugs yikes it would get destroyed with each sequence of treating water but right at the 'sludge' is where these germs were found. I've recently got a high 'chlorine' reading in my own blood tongue I asked her to talk to our local Medical health officer who oversees our water treatment. processing and find the latest 'reports' that are required. Not sure but maybe you can do the same?

  4. ocbill profile image76
    ocbillposted 3 years ago

    Oh there are some bad chemicals in the tap water. The utility company never tells you what is in it. Have you ever noticed your hair and.or skin feels better when you travel to different locations. I've noticed the water to be more oily in California than Texas or Arizona. This is not beneficial to all people

  5. kiera305 profile image60
    kiera305posted 3 years ago via iphone

    I'm from Australia and I don't think any if the water in the world makes me feel anything but sick.
    Treating the water does not remove blue green algae, Cyanobacteria is deadly untreated and killing us all.
    Why are navy officers and their off-spring suffering the most today. Unexplained illnesses and disease.
    Water is deadly, yet we can't survive without it. Treated or untreated it's deadly all the same.

    1. psycheskinner profile image80
      psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

      If you can't trust your tap supply, get a three stage filter or bottled distilled water.  There is nothing at all deadly about pure water.

  6. ocbill profile image76
    ocbillposted 3 years ago

    I just found out that the MRSA bacteria once in the body feeds off of water. these are the challenges of becoming a heavily populated and advanced society.

    1. psycheskinner profile image80
      psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

      Like any bacteria and most life forms it needs water.  I am not sure what that has to do with the topic at hand. Its not like we can opt to exist in powdered form to avoid bacteria, or we can get MRSA from tapwater.

  7. xceedcarrentals profile image60
    xceedcarrentalsposted 3 years ago

    I think the one and only possible way to solve the problem is to get water purifier from a branded company and use this filter water.