Our drinking water

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)
  1. kiera305 profile image60
    kiera305posted 11 years ago

How can anyone possibly believe our drinking water containing chlorine, fluoride, aluminum and involving a lime softening process (adding calcium hydroxide - a herbicide - the truth behind asbestos ) can possibly be considered anything but poison.

This process does not get rid of the blue green algae it contains.

After my son acquiring a neck jerking motion  in February and being dismissed as tic - an emotional disturbance disorder caused through stress and bullying, I have literally experienced the most insulting year of my life.

Continuing to show different symptoms at different times, I have also become sick I can also see the same symptoms, only at different times starting to appear in my other 2 children.

With a different diagnosis for the same symptom, depending on what doctor you see, I have been forced to find the cause myself.

During this process in the end I was unable to consume a cup of coffee without feeling ill.

Changing the fish water, it goes cloudy for 3 days. A water fountain, whenever I cleaned it, contains fungus. That is growing in the water we drink.

Magic mushrooms are a toxic fungus that cause hallucinations because they are poisonous.

Drinking this fungus in our water can not be good for us what-so-ever. What is it doing to our insides, what is it doing to our brains.

I'm observing something going on in my children that is not normal. The way I feel is not normal. Drinking fungus, is not normal and can't be good for us.

Not only can I see something that is not normal and getting more and more out of control within my home, my observation of society, everyone is becoming more and more out of control.

When you go to the doctor, we are not tested for this. Why not?

I believe it explains a lot if you actually think about it.

1. profile image0
      go2sadyposted 11 years agoin reply to this

TODAY THIS IS BIG PROBLEM TO PROVIDE FRESH WATER TO EVERYONE

2. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 11 years ago

And yet we demand the right to use drinking water on lawns, in swimming pools, to wash our car etc.  Thus requiring it to be provided in a volume that can only be meet with chemical treatment to avoid the spread of  bacterial disease.

Ergo, the first step to solving the problem is water conservation and the use of non-potable water for non-drinking applications (i.e. "gray water" systems.)

If I had to choose between tap water treated or untreated, I would take treated.  It is better than getting cholera. But the system needs to be improved so that volume goes down and heat/filtering/irradation etc become treatment options.

In the meant time I suggest using a three stage filter on drinking and cooking water.

3. Dame Scribe profile image56
    Dame Scribeposted 11 years ago

Research was done at water plants and they found 'super' bugs yikes it would get destroyed with each sequence of treating water but right at the 'sludge' is where these germs were found. I've recently got a high 'chlorine' reading in my own blood tongue I asked her to talk to our local Medical health officer who oversees our water treatment. processing and find the latest 'reports' that are required. Not sure but maybe you can do the same?

4. ocbill profile image53
    ocbillposted 11 years ago

Oh there are some bad chemicals in the tap water. The utility company never tells you what is in it. Have you ever noticed your hair and.or skin feels better when you travel to different locations. I've noticed the water to be more oily in California than Texas or Arizona. This is not beneficial to all people

5. kiera305 profile image60
    kiera305posted 11 years ago

I'm from Australia and I don't think any if the water in the world makes me feel anything but sick.
    Treating the water does not remove blue green algae, Cyanobacteria is deadly untreated and killing us all.
    Why are navy officers and their off-spring suffering the most today. Unexplained illnesses and disease.
    Water is deadly, yet we can't survive without it. Treated or untreated it's deadly all the same.

1. psycheskinner profile image82
      psycheskinnerposted 11 years agoin reply to this

If you can't trust your tap supply, get a three stage filter or bottled distilled water.  There is nothing at all deadly about pure water.

6. ocbill profile image53
    ocbillposted 11 years ago

I just found out that the MRSA bacteria once in the body feeds off of water. these are the challenges of becoming a heavily populated and advanced society.

1. psycheskinner profile image82
      psycheskinnerposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Like any bacteria and most life forms it needs water.  I am not sure what that has to do with the topic at hand. Its not like we can opt to exist in powdered form to avoid bacteria, or we can get MRSA from tapwater.

7. xceedcarrentals profile image62
    xceedcarrentalsposted 11 years ago

I think the one and only possible way to solve the problem is to get water purifier from a branded company and use this filter water.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)