jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (13 posts)

Missing Child In Scotland.

1. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image94
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 4 years ago

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/7453847_f248.jpg

Missing 15 year old -Stirling, Scotland

Greg Brown is 15 and has been missing since leaving Stirling High School on Thursday after taking his exams

Greg was last seen wearing black school trousers, black shoes, we think a tracksuit hoodie and black duffle coat. He possibly could have borrowed clothes

There is concern for his welfare and if anyone has any information they are asked to call Central Scotland Police immediately. — with Claire Easther Haigh and Greg Brown.

1. Hollie Thomas profile image61
      Hollie Thomasposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I will post to my FB page again.

2. Gordon Hamilton profile image95
      Gordon Hamiltonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I'm in Scotland - less than 100 miles from Stirling. Will Tweet and share on FB.

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image94

Thanks guys and gals....I'm in Texas...so sharing it on my FB, which I did, isn't worth much....

1. Gordon Hamilton profile image95
      Gordon Hamiltonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yes, it is worth a lot, Wesman. By sharing it here alone, you reached someone in the (fairly local) area and anyone who helps as a result is down to you. It's amazing what this WWW can achieve these days... Thanks! smile

1. christopheranton profile image79
        christopherantonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I will share that Wesman and watch out for him as well. I hope he is found safe and well.

3. CMHypno profile image89
    CMHypnoposted 4 years ago

Hi Wes, I posted the information, but couldn't get the photo to go?  How do you do that?

I hope he is found safe and well soon.

1. christopheranton profile image79
      christopherantonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I just copied and posted the link to this page on my Facebook. It brought it up fine. Hope that helps.

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image94
      Wesman Todd Shawposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hey CMHypno, if you are using anything "Windows" you should always be able to right click on the mouse, and then hit "save image as" and download any image file...least that is what I always do.

1. CMHypno profile image89
        CMHypnoposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Got it now, thanks everyone for their tips.

4. Gordon Hamilton profile image95
    Gordon Hamiltonposted 4 years ago

Just got a message via Facebook that this young boy has been found safe and well!!! smile

5. alancaster149 profile image85
    alancaster149posted 4 years ago

Exam nerves, maybe? I had problems at the same age and earlier at school and bunked off. Mind you, I was home by teatime. Glad to see the lad's been located safe anyway. Four days at this time of year could get anybody heading home - it's pretty nippy up in Central Scotland right now I think1

6. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image94

Good deal!

Glad to hear it smile

working