Drew Barrymore Quote on Dieting - Agree or Disagree

1. Easy Exercise profile image90
    Easy Exerciseposted 3 years ago

I love fitness and yet I have struggled with this new field of interest because I love food. Yes, I know I am heavier than the charts say I should be for my bone structure but I believe fitness can be done sensibly and dieting to please others or a chart to my mine is wrong.

Drew Barrymore was quoted to say her top beauty tip was to eat whatever you want in smaller proportions. I could not agree more. What are your thoughts?

1. AppleDN profile image61
      AppleDNposted 3 years ago in reply to this

This is quite interesting to me because that's what I've been doing for the past 4 months. I exercise 6 days out of the week with P90X, and as for my eating habits, I know that there must be some change in diet to help with weight loss.

I usually eat a couple eggs in the morning--and not just the whites, and instead of a whole sandwich for lunch, I cut it in half and save it for tomorrow. As for dinner, I eat whatever I want. But as time has passed, I've noticed my stomach (appetite) has shrunk A LOT. I think it's mainly due to eating less during the day and the intense abs workout with my workout program.

So in the end, I do agree with Drew Barrymore, but I suggest cutting it in half, not just a couple bites less. Also, make sure you get plenty of vitamins and minerals--especially if you're beginning to exercise.

I hope this helps! Good luck...

1. Easy Exercise profile image90
        Easy Exerciseposted 3 years ago in reply to this

That does help. I am energized by your dedication. Thank you very much!