jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

The uninsured health policy

1. Coolbreezing profile image67
    Coolbreezingposted 7 years ago

It is true that you are what you eat ….so if you eat garbage you'll become garbage. Maybe I'm a little too upfront with my language but nonetheless the truth remains, what you put in your body does effect your genetic makeup. Here in the United State our eating habits are shaped by Television Shows, TV Commercials and Magazines Ads. The eating habit that we're a custom to in the US is not the same as some European countries, so it's no surprise why there are less obese people in Europe than there are in the US.

Now, as the economy tighten more people will lose their health care insurance. Families who have lost their health care coverage can be faced with a dangerous condition, specially if members of that family are sick. It's always heart broken to see people lose their health care insurance, manly when their children are already suffering from some type of sickness. Sick people's lives all across the country are threaten with this economic crisis. They can't no longer afford to pay for their medications & doctor's bills. Those people who have lost their coverage, can now turn to other alternatives such as herbal medicine. Something they would not have considered had they still hold a health care policy. Now that the economy has worsen, those who have lost their health insurance coverage are better off than those who have completely lost their jobs. Companies that have been hurt from this economic crises and still chose to cut their workers health care insurance instead of laying them off, have done a service to our economy.

2. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

You never know Nature's ways! Good observation man, I'm with you on this smile

3. Coolbreezing profile image67

Thanks Misha I'm trying

4. 0
    pgrundyposted 7 years ago

I think our health care system is so screwed up that you are probably right on this. I read somewhere recently that the average person over 55 takes FIVE different daily prescription drugs.

I'll be in most cases there is just no good reason for that.

5. klim75 profile image60
    klim75posted 7 years ago

Yeah! It is a big problem in America - if you can't afford good health insurance - too bad! The whole healthcare system is built for the sake of pharmaceutical moguls.
    Very good post Coolbreezing!
    I hope you can change something this time!

6. Coolbreezing profile image67

Thanks guys