jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Am I Dreaming - 1316 Views on One Hub in One Day!

1. Easy Exercise profile image89
    Easy Exerciseposted 3 years ago

Is this real? Or am I dreaming? Wow!!!!!
    <image removed by request>

I have worked so hard on my fitness hubs and I know they don't pay well but I feel strongly this information needs to be available. This is one of my favorite hubs and I went on to create a whole series because I feel the exercise posters are underutilized in the fitness industry.

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 3 years ago

Just so you know, posts like this tell the unscrupulous content spinners exactly which Hub of yours to rip off.

1. Easy Exercise profile image89
      Easy Exerciseposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thank you! Never thought about that one! Oh, do I have allot to learn.

3. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 3 years ago

That's really neat - I've never seen anything like that in my nearly 3 years.

Relache is right, though - you would be wise to photoshop that screenshot and remove the name at a minimum. 

Nice looking hub, though.

4. kaiyan717 profile image81
    kaiyan717posted 3 years ago

Check your traffic, when stuff like that happens I like to see where it is coming from.  I was featured on MSNBC Money and I had a shot like that out of the blue for a couple days.  Also Pinterest can bring in some serious views if you can get people to repin them.  Congrats and I hope you have many more days like that.

1. mattforte profile image91
      mattforteposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Getting #1 on Google can bring 1k hits easy. Even #2 brings a lot.
      For the right keyword that is.
      Achieving that goal is only a step though. Learn to capitalize on it. Get 10% of those viewers to view at least one more page. It is incredibly easy....but I'm not gonna tell you how I do it wink
      Be creative.

5. janshares profile image87
    jansharesposted 3 years ago

Wooho for you! That's pretty amazing. Congrats smile

6. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 3 years ago

Congrats on the views!  It's great to know we have a personal trainer here at HP.  I've been looking at my ball lately, feeling rather guilty... in fact, it's staring at me right now as I write. 
    I look forward to reading your informative hubs.

I made the mistake once of posting the name of a hub that was doing well.  I learned quickly that it's best not to post the topic or titles in the forums, but it's easy to do when you're excited and want to share your success.  I'm sure your hubs will do well.  Capitalize on it and make sure you have your relevant hubs linked together.