jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

horrendous and filthy abortion clinic scenarios...

1. SparklingJewel profile image68
    SparklingJewelposted 3 years ago

not good for women or babies...makes me sick to my stomach to think of the people abused by these situations...
    obviously, I am a believer that abortion isn't good for anyone; women, babies or people involved with them..
    how could a human being have become such a ? as this "doctor" did ?

http://www.lifenews.com/2013/03/03/jury … nal-cords/

1. Uninvited Writer profile image83
      Uninvited Writerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Despicable behaviour from a man who called himself a doctor. There are always a number of "doctors" who get arrested every year for doing things like that, it is by no means the normal way that they do business.

But just think, if abortion was illegal this type of clinic would be the norm.

1. wilderness profile image95
        wildernessposted 3 years ago in reply to this

My thought as well, and unfortunately such things are routinely used as an excuse to produce just that - back street abortion "clinics", run by butchers, but the only thing available.

2. 0
      Brenda Durhamposted 3 years ago in reply to this

There is no such thing as "humane" abortion. 
      So, really, that doc wasn't doing anything any worse than any other abortionist.
      They're all equally horrid.

But yeah those practices have gone on for years.   I learned that In reading "Jane Roe"'s books "I AM ROE" and "WON BY LOVE".
      I've been trying to get anyone and everyone to read those books.   The woman at the center of the legalization of abortion pulls no punches when she describes how abortions were done.
      And these days, even if there's the "abortion pill" or whatever,  doesn't matter!    The truth is, like I said, there is no "humane" killing of a baby.    There is only the liberal push for easing the mind of the pregnant woman and making her "feel better" by assisting her in killing her baby.