jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

sorry taxpayers, I just cost u another 20,000 or so bucks

1. janesix profile image73
    janesixposted 3 years ago

I apologize for the two-hour ambulance ride and the surgury in the emergency room that's going to cost you God knows how much. I am a burden on society.

1. tmbridgeland profile image85
      tmbridgelandposted 3 years ago in reply to this

It's the people who don't care, or don't try that bother me. Hope you get better! $ isn't the only way to judge worth.

2. janesix profile image73
    janesixposted 3 years ago

That's just added to the hundreds of thousands I already owe and can't pay in medical bills, both psychiatric and physical.

Guess who gets to pay for all this? You.

Sorry. Really I am.

3. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago

Every time someone reads one of your articles, you are making a contribution to society.

1. janesix profile image73
      janesixposted 3 years ago in reply to this

You are a sweetie:)

4. Gcrhoads64 profile image97
    Gcrhoads64posted 3 years ago

I sure wish all the people who scream about not paying for someone else's healthcare would realize we already do. We could save so much money by keeping people healthy instead of spending huge amounts when people become critically ill.

5. Zelkiiro profile image85
    Zelkiiroposted 3 years ago

Ah, that's fine. When you divide that $20,000 by about 180,000,000 or so taxpayers, it ceases to be much trouble. I'll give you my 1.1% of a penny.

6. larakern profile image84
    larakernposted 3 years ago

Its completely fine! Our healthcare system is a bunch of money hungry fiends aways. Who honestly pays $8.00 for an advil? We went through the same thing when my daddy was in a car accident that was completely not his fault. Instead of the other guy paying we got stuck with the millions of dollars of bills. I hope that you feel better!