jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Wonderful News and Wonderous things are happening

1. profile image0
    Sarra Garrettposted 4 years ago

The interview with the doctor treating fibromyalgia hasn't forgotten about me and we will be having our interview very very soon.  I'll break the medical news down into several different articles so his therapy is well explained.  Whoo Hoo

I have a medical collaborator; Phd, who will be commenting on my book based on a true story of emotional abuse and how the emotional abuse as a child has followed this person into adulthood.  The doctor is excited about my project as well and is also a professor.   It will be used as a teaching tool for adult children of emotional abuse.  'Marsha Darlings' Journey of Life'

My page views are soaring through the roof as well.  I have connected with some wonderful people on Google+ and some additional communities.  Not to mention Linkedin has been a huge asset.

Even though I suffer many a day I know that God is looking out for me in my best interest.  I can't help but to think that if He takes care of the birds and smaller animals He takes care of me as well.  I don't ask 'why' I just let the chips fall where they may.

1. wilderness profile image93
      wildernessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

That all sounds wonderful, Sarra.  Crossing my fingers that things continue on as well.

1. profile image0
        Sarra Garrettposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Keep 'em crossed wilderness.  We all have our ups and downs.  I've been so sick for the past month+ and am not getting much better.  I have something now to keep me mentally occupied and it is a project that I am so proud of.

1. wilderness profile image93
          wildernessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

And you should be proud.  All put together that could be of enormous value to a lot of people.

1. profile image0

Yes, it will!  Even my PhD collaborator is excited so it must be a good thing.

2. profile image0
    Vickiwposted 4 years ago

Hi Sarra, so happy to hear this wonderful news, and can't wait to hear what happens. Glad that you are now starting to be able to dream again of good things in the future. My thoughts are with you.

1. profile image0

Thank you VickiW.  I'm just not one to give up no matter how bad I feel physically.  It's amazing that when we loose sight of God how bad our life can go, then when bringing Him back into your life one's life improves. I'm so excited about my book project and have been wanting to write it for many years.  It's now coming to fruition.

working