jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Have you smiled today?

1. moneyfairy profile image63
    moneyfairyposted 4 years ago

Has something or someone made you smile today? Look forward to hearing from you smile.

moneyfairyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I'm smiling from the inside out,paying it forward so to speak. Hope you are doing the same. Have a wonderful day.

2. Dale Hyde profile image86
      Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Well, let me see.... I had to place an order with four companies today via phone....I did smile once that trauma was over, lol.  Then I frowned as I tried to make a dental appointment and learned no appointments are available and to call back....But.... Now I am smiling again due to higher views here on HP than normal.

Overall, smiling is winning the contest today......

Great!!! keep smiling smile I will have to think about it tommorow when I'm in the dentist chair LOL (not looking forward to that), but I'm hoping the smiles will win then too!!!

2. Thelma Alberts profile image83
    Thelma Albertsposted 4 years ago

Yep, I have smiled today because I have orders to make for this weekend. My favorite black forest cake and cupcakes;-) I enjoy baking and being creative for my cakes and cupcakes.

Yummy Yummy so is that your business then? Are you a baker? or is it just for a friends birthday or something?

3. paradigmsearch profile image89
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

"Have you smiled today?"

I'm working up to it...

good for you paradigmsearch!!!

working