Has YOUR Day Been Productive Thus Far?

1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago

I am searching the internet.  So far, I have read a story about the Jewish GIs' service in the European Theatre and the double prejudices they encountered while in the Armed Forces.  I have also read about how the Third Generation descended from Holocaust Survivors are educating others regarding their unique legacy and combating prejudices in all its forms. I am currently watching True Hauntings, The Amityville Horror, on youtube.  In the interim, I am in the process of writing 3 hubs simultaneously.    Enough about me, how was YOUR day thus far?

1. Silverspeeder profile image60
      Silverspeederposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Got up late, made coffee and toast, practiced guitar skills. prepared legs to fit in trousers (medical condition) went to work, waited 6 hours to come home, had a little fit at someone who should really learn how to drive their powerful BMW, fed dogs. fed self, spending a little time on here.
      Take dogs for a walk, watch a bit of late night TV, have a shower and go to bed.

Now i have written it down it sounds a bit boring however the stories within would be quite interesting if i cared to elaborate, maybe you could use your imagination to make your own stories up about my day?

2. janesix profile image72
    janesixposted 3 years ago

If I get up and take a shower, I consider myself productive for the day. So yes, I have been productive thus far.

I also consider it a bonus that I haven't had any hallucinations yet and I don't feel like the world is ending. I am in a rare pleasant mood.