Testosterone and effects

1. Ericdierker profile image81
    Ericdierkerposted 3 years ago

I suppose most 50 somethings go and get this stuff for their libido. I think my wife would like that. I am having trouble with immunity. So I called my doctor and set up an appointment the following Tuesday three months from now. And ordered and got testosterone in the mail.

Well while I wait for the Doc. I am taking it. That libido part is true. Be careful there. But it is as though it has caused issues with immunity. The wrong way. (do not worry I am only talking allergies here) Also the stuff is so stinky it is hard to take. But the one I got is completely natural and it might be causing some weight loss and muscle toning. I still look 95 and cannot legally take my shirt off in public but maybe some effects are there.

My thought here is to hear more.

(on a side note, the parrots are back, we heard them far away ran out and did the whistle and a heard came our way ,,,, well you learn that call in a place called Puerto Vallarta and a wild parrot is called a Bronc)

1. gmwilliams profile image85
      gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hmmm....ah ha. Tell US more..........We're listening with anticipation. Isn't this a little TOO personal.....