jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Health Alert! about vaccines

1. SparklingJewel profile image66
    SparklingJewelposted 7 years ago

Mercury in Vaccines Was Replaced With Something Even MORE Toxic:

The short, eye-opening eBook is titled Aluminum in Vaccines --  a Neurological Gamble, by Neil Miller, director of the Thinktwice Global Vaccine Institute.  It documents the hazards associated with aluminum-laden vaccines.  Children are receiving high concentrations of aluminum in their shots.  This well-documented neurotoxin may be more dangerous than mercury.

Vaccines containing high concentrations of neurotoxic aluminum were added to the child immunization schedule when several vaccines containing mercury were removed.  Two-month old babies now receive 1, 225 mcg of aluminum from their vaccines -- 50 times higher that safety levels!  Although the FDA, CDC and World Health Organization are aware of the dangers, they expect parents to play Russian roulette with their children.

Sources:  Aluminum in Vaccines --  A Neurological Gamble

2. knolyourself profile image61
    knolyourselfposted 7 years ago

Personally I have only ever had one flu shot, maybe 15 years ago. Haven't got the flu yet this year - knock on wood.

3. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

I'm glad I'm not a parent and therefore don't have to make the difficult decision about whether to vaccinate.

When a parent decides whether to vaccinate or not vaccinate, they must recognise they are choosing between two risks.   They may be protecting their child from toxic chemicals, but they are exposing them to future risk of death by whooping cough or diphtheria, blindness through measles, crippling deformity or death through polio - the list goes on.  That's why vaccination was invented in the first place.

Americans and Australians don't see the risk they're taking, because these diseases are almost unknown so anyone under 70 has never seen them.  Unless, like me, they've lived in Africa where thousands of children die every year from polio, diphtheria and measles (or lose their sight or hearing or are paralysed). 

You may think this won't happen to your child because these diseases are so rare in the US - but the world is a small place these days, and Africa and Asia are just around the corner.  All it would take is for one Peace Corps volunteer to come back home infected with one of these diseases, and because so many people aren't vaccinated any more, there would be an epidemic.

We've recently had a minor epidemic of whooping cough in Sydney - fortunately without fatal consequences, as whooping cough is one of the more minor children's diseases (although there is a risk a child could stop breathing).  It could just as easily have been one of the more serious diseases.

4. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

I prefer listening to a panel of Dr's and med pro's myself. tongue