jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

My grandson and daughter

1. pstraubie48 profile image90
    pstraubie48posted 3 years ago

Some of you know me here on HubPages, I am not presenting new hubs at this time because my grandson and daughter are gong through a difficult time right now. I have shared two hubs about that. I am just asking for continued positive energy and prayers for them. My grandson has 2 more rounds of chemo at this time and then will be assessed to see what is new. My daughter is having a great deal of pain right now from her battle so I am once again calling in Angels from HubPages and around the world to help me keep them lifted up.   I try to visit and comment as often as I can but have financial concerns that  cause me to write on another site. I hope to be back writing here after the first of the year...God wiling and the creek don't rise....thank you to all who have reached out to us.

1. 0
      Beth37posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Im so sorry you're going thru this.
      I will pray for them right now.

2. AliciaC profile image97
      AliciaCposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I am very sorry about your situation, pstraubie. I am thinking of you and your family and am sending you lots of positive energy.

2. loveofnight profile image80
    loveofnightposted 3 years ago

Knock and it shall be opened to you, Ask and you shall receive. So many times we loose out on the support right before us because we do not open the door and let others in. Thank you for allowing me the privilege of lifting you and yours up in prayer. Be well and stay blessed.

3. janshares profile image85
    jansharesposted 3 years ago

You've come this far by faith . . . You knocked and the door is already open for healing to continue. Prayers for strength are coming for you, your daughter, and grandson. Those hubs of yours were among the first I read as a new hubber. They inspired me to remain positive for my sister who continues her battle as well. "Hang" in there, pstraubie48, as your angel wings keep you elevated with God's help. Peace. smile

4. Patty Inglish, MS profile image90
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 2 years ago

I add my prayers to those already going up for your family members that are battling disease. I am believing with you for full healing and recovery,  also for comfort for each one..

5. Writer Fox profile image79
    Writer Foxposted 2 years ago

May God bless you, and keep you;
    May He make His face to shine upon you,
    And be gracious unto you;
    May God lift up His countenance upon you,
    And give you peace.

6. Froggy213 profile image38
    Froggy213posted 2 years ago

You have my prayers.
    May God Bless You all.