jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

So many brave souls...

1. profile image0
    Beth37posted 3 years ago

Share your stories if you'd like... this one is memorable.
    http://www.viralnova.com/wifes-cancer/

1. profile image0
      epsonok0posted 3 years ago in reply to this

wow, just wow. That is the most heartbreaking thing I have ever read. The photos really tell the story. Bravo for bringing up such an issue.

2. SomewayOuttaHere profile image59
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 3 years ago in reply to this

very moving.........................................................................................

1. profile image0
        Beth37posted 3 years ago in reply to this

sad

3. monic-alang profile image90
      monic-alangposted 3 years ago in reply to this

sad Too much heartbreaking..........................................................

2. profile image0
    Beth37posted 3 years ago

The more I look at this, and the more thought I put into it, the more I get out of it.
    We don't have much time. If we aren't touched deeply by this it's b/c we haven't suffered or lost something of great value. When you look at the pics backwards, it seems right. Everything's ok at the end... but when you look at them in the correct order, from well to sick... it's so wrong. Everything's not ok. We have so little time. What are we going to do with the short amount of time we are given and will how we spent it matter? Why are we here? What are we doing? What do *you think it's all for?

1. monic-alang profile image90
      monic-alangposted 3 years ago in reply to this

You are 100% right we have to well take care of our time as we don't know about our dead time or any fixed date. sad

3. Zelkiiro profile image84
    Zelkiiroposted 3 years ago

That is pretty legitimately tough to sit through. That picture third from the bottom is just so starkly empty that it's like a punch to the face.

1. profile image0
      Beth37posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, yet it's a reality for so many ppl every day. 1500 Americans die every day from cancer, I don't know how many world wide. So many empty beds. For what ever reason the pic that touches me the most is her with her dog.... just the comfort she received in that moment.

working