Do you think we are a magnet for......

1. moneyfairy profile image62
    moneyfairyposted 2 years ago

I just wonder sometimes if I am a magnet for wierdos. I recently had an older gentleman in my complex call a lv. a vauge/ odd message and I called back to find out what he wanted and he started talking about people at his work not being interested in the therapy that I was offering( and I felt like saying why did you call me then???). He kept going on and on and I said what does any of this have to do with me?He stared asking where I was going to be moving etc... and again I said why do you need to know that? He said that he wanted to check out his business in that area. Anyway I just said I wasn't interested in his business and unless he wanted to make a therapy appt. I needed to go. Very very creepy phone call. Hopefully I'll never hear back from him again.
    (2 weekends ago I offered chair massage to the residents when they were doing some Halloween special down in our new community center at my apt. complex. as they are allowing me to use a space by the exercise rm. even after I move. So I was just trying to drum up business but wasn't thinking that I'd attract a wierdo.) Oh well I think he has no reason to call me again and If he does I will let management deal with him. Have you ever experienced any wierd phone calls/happenings like this?

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image59
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 2 years ago in reply to this

no.......sounds like a lonely man....who has your number....

1. moneyfairy profile image62
        moneyfairyposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I think you are correct! smile No worries though, haven't heard from him since! Yay! thanks for your comment!