Do YOU believe that most age-related ailments and diseases will be

1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago
    eradicated within the next 50-100 years?  What advancements in technology regarding age reversal do you think will occur within the next 50-100 years?  Do you believe that life spans within the next 50-100 years will go beyond 150 years? What will be the positive and negative ramifications in regards to an increased percentage of aging people to future societies?

2. aka-dj profile image79
    aka-djposted 2 years ago

I see you are exploring the other end of the spectrum.

I recently posted a comment on you thread regarding overpopulation. This topic, if medicine does indeed extend lives, by anywhere near what you are suggesting, would most certainly blow the population way out of the ball park.

But to answer the question posed, I have heard of a very recent medical development that actually reverses the ageing process (in mice of course). Not sure what the timeframe is for human trials, if any.

1. gmwilliams profile image85
      gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I was listening to Dr. Aubrey DeGrey on YOUTUBE.  He is the scientist who maintained that with the right technology and age reversal advancements, humankind can live to 1,000 years old.   Other scientists see aging and death as preventable.  However, I would like to live in great physical and mental health to 150 years.  After that, it is time to sign out.   Death is not the end, death is only the beginnimg to the further evolution of consciousness  Life is grand but there is a time WHERE ENOUGH is ENOUGH when it is time to cast off the mortal/ earthly/ physical shell!