Burned out

1. healinghands1668 profile image87
    healinghands1668posted 2 years ago

Have you ever felt burned out? How did you respond? Does the environment you live and/or work in allow for relaxation or stress relief? If not, how does it discourage this?

1. 0
      Dave36posted 2 years ago in reply to this

I wouldn't say iv'e felt burned out, but i would say that iv'e suffered from severe un motivation from time to time....I always remember what Albert Einstein said: "doing the same things over & over, & expecting different results is a sign of insanity"....So if i feel unmotivated i see what i can change/improve about my life, also i look for "new" things to motivate me....I had to quit my job of 20 years as it no longer motivated me, so a job/carreer you love doing in my opinion, is "the" most important decision you could make....If you actually look forwards to going to work Monday morning, then your half way there....IF you don't, then your in the wrong job....So i wrote down all that i didn't like doing in my week, & now i'm starting to fill my week with things i love doing.....That way i don't think it's possible to become burned out, as i will always be excited....It's not happening over night though, it's like Bruce Lee say's it's "continuous growth"....I would say it's a fact that there's no such thing as a lazy person "ever", all there ever is is an "unmotivated" person. :-)