jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Feelings & Emotions Control

1. 0
    Dave36posted 2 years ago

Why do we feel the way that we do?, well if you we're wondering i'll give you a clue.
    We're blessed with feelings & emotions, as vast & deep as the oceans.
    Some feel good & some feel bad, & we're not all the same so just be glad.
    Be glad you came to play the game, as tomorrow is different & never the same.
    So why do i feel the way that i do, was it something i did or was it just you?.

My feelings tell me that there's something wrong, no more being weak it's time to be strong.
    But there's nothing wrong with what's out there, it manifests inside me because i care.
    So you manifest your feelings/emotions inside you just like me, it's "not" outside sources do you see?.
    To prove my point think of something sad, & do you feel yourself getting mad?.
    There you go you've got my point, iv'e sat & pondered this over many a joint.

If you still get unwanted feelings/emotions, & want to find the cure or secret potions.
    Don't go looking any further than yourself, because it's ourselves that ruins our mental health.
    So what can you do if your sick of reacting?, never ever be negative when interacting.
    If someone says something that you don't like, feel your emotions/feelings but do not strike.
    See where they come from & then your'l see, that they come from inside you just like me.

So you "need" the negative people to give you the training, & practice makes perfect is what I'm explaining.
    Before you know it you will be in control, of your mental health & connect with your soul.
    Negative people are every where, so there's loads of training available for those that care.
    So "always" see them as "your" test, & stay in control & do your best.

Anyone who needs help with emotions/feelings control utube the following vids:
    Eckhart Tolle (the ego & emotions/feelings control)   Alan Watts (boat analogy/yin yang)
    Joe Rogan (life sensory deprivation tank + podcasts)
    Good luck folks, & have fun with it!.

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image85
      Kathryn L Hillposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hey Dave! Great rhyming!  I'm going to put this to a tune!
      ...and sing it when needed! smile

1. 0
        Dave36posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hey thanks mate, & i did need to use Rhymezone to help me!lol

2. beyoulou profile image61
    beyoulouposted 23 months ago

love this! it keeps an otherwise heavy topic light but real.