jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

In YOUR eyeview, estmation, opinion, and synopsis, what are the main

1. gmwilliams profile image84
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

components and ingredients for success?  Do you believe in more traditional principles for success?  Do you believe in the principle of luck and/or predestination?  Do you believe that positive psychology, philosophy, and thinking are the methods of obtaining success?  Do you simply believe in the Law of Attraction?

1. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Given that success is creating an environment of family and friends that share their love, then yes, the so called "Law of Attraction" is applicable although it does not operate as proposed and is not a law at all.

2. grand old lady profile image88
    grand old ladyposted 2 years ago

That is easier answered in the Philippines. The way to wealth is through connections and networking. You should also be a good negotiator.

3. Kathryn L Hill profile image83
    Kathryn L Hillposted 2 years ago

God helps those who help themselves. It is my experience that when I write down my intentions/ wants/ needs, they do magically manifest; (sometimes right away, sometimes much later.)  Seek the kingdom of God within, (in quiet and calm,) first... and all else will be "added unto you."
    A certain amount of Karmic good luck and a deck of favorable cards helps too.