A letter for the suicide jumper

1. 61
    Amy Sosaposted 2 years ago via iphone

dear suicide jumper,
    I feel your pain and for many years I had wanted to same
    it didn't seem right and it surely wasn't fair to be given life that I didn't want there
    it's such a struggle and causes so much pain but you have to realize there's much more to gain
    it's hard to play along and I find the difficulty of this to change
    but with time things may come into your sites range
    maybe one day you'll wake up and see the sunlight in your window 
    maybe it wasn't my business and I shouldn't have invited myself in
    but my call for help was just in case you wanted to live .. For I have also looked over a bridge

2. 0
    Dave36posted 2 years ago

Dear suicide jumper,
    If your ready to jump, don't, because your almost there,
    that isn't the solution to when life becomes to much to bare.
    You don't know your future, that, I'm willing to bet, & unless you jump your future is certainly not set.

So just for a moment look all around, breathe look & listen to all the different sounds.
    Your about to shape your future like you always did before, which by all accounts people realise just before they hit the floor!.

What I'm saying is that there is always a solution to what led you here, & if you want we'l go talk about it over an ice cold beer.
    What i want you to realise is that life is for living, for sharing & loving & helping & giving.
    So if you can save yourself you can then save others, & after all we're all sisters & brothers.

So if you've hit rock bottom all I'll say is well done, as that's a great place to start from to begin all the fun.
    Don't think about what you've lost it's gone in the past,
    think what you want now because that's all that ever lasts.

So walk away from the bridge & think about what would you want to live for?, open your mind get inside & explore.
    The bridge will be here tomorrow as usual waiting, but hopefully your'l be at home inside your mind contemplating.

There is still (no matter what) something deep down that you still want to do, so that is the question that i now give to you.

ps i got a bit carried away there, 3 biftas & 2 hours later!lol, it's a great thing to do though.
    Making a rhyming message/poem etc that is, not jumping off bridges!lol.

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image85
      Kathryn L Hillposted 2 years ago in reply to this

This is also a good alternative: Do for others as you wish they would've done for you. And forgive them for not doing so.