jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (11 posts)

How I am losing weight

1. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago

If this product worked they would not need to spam us relentlessly.

I conclude that pure chimp is pure crap.

1. calculus-geometry profile image88
      calculus-geometryposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Not to mention, honey and fructose are sugars.

2. wilderness profile image97
    wildernessposted 2 years ago

I am losing weight (23# so far) by eating 1,000 calories each day less than I burn.  It has resulted in losing between 1 and 2 pounds per week.

I eat anything I wish, with the expectation that the "diet" will be something I can maintain for life.  Eat what I want, just be aware of quantities.  Much easier, to me, than cutting out types of foods, most of which I love.

I also take care to stay away from fad diets, none of which have ever proven to be useful in the long run.

1. Silverspeeder profile image61
      Silverspeederposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I have had to lose weight for an up and coming operation, so far I have lost 6kg in 10 days. I do know however that this weight loss will slow down and that I will have to make changes to maintain any sustainable loss in the future.
      At the moment my diet consists of 2 bowls of cornflakes with skimmed milk and honey to sweeten.
      A main meal that is balanced and tasty and water rather than sugary drinks.

I have also changed the daily exercise routine by walking more and using the stairs rather than the elevator, its been a little difficult because my health issues are with restricted mobility but the option of having an operation if I lose weight has been a great motivator.

Just another 30kgs to go and I will be a new man........

3. 0
    Tina Louise 627posted 2 years ago

I've been losing weight as well. I've been staying away from white bread, but can't seem to stay away from sugar. Here's to hoping I can stay away altogether. Glad to hear you've felt a lot better after following your regime.

4. FatFreddysCat profile image95
    FatFreddysCatposted 2 years ago

"Super Chimp Tea" would be a great name for a band.

Just sayin'.

1. AshtonFirefly profile image81
      AshtonFireflyposted 2 years ago in reply to this

This made me laugh. smile

5. AshtonFirefly profile image81
    AshtonFireflyposted 2 years ago

Congratulations on your success in improving your health. I know some tips that worked for me are

1. drinking a lot of water
    2. avoiding saturated fats
    3. eating small meals several times a day, as opposed to three times. (It levels out the rollercoaster blood sugar effect)
    4. Eating whole grains. Be careful of products which are advertised as "wheat" or "brown." If you check the nutrition labels, they aren't really whole grain. They're just colored differently.
    5. Avoiding sugar, of course. Natural sugar however is extremely healthy. I reduced my dessert intake to every other day.

Lost 40 pounds, I now weigh 107 and counting.

6. Healthnews12 profile image50
    Healthnews12posted 2 years ago

Get up early and do some exercise,workouts
    Maintain proper diet
    Don't skip the breakfast
    Take lot of soup and juice
    Avoid fat foods and dairy foods
    Drink lot of water
    Eat lot of fresh vegetables and fruits
    Green tea is a great source for weight loss

7. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago

I reported OP's spam, but was apparently ignored.

8. Health Card profile image60
    Health Cardposted 2 years ago

I believe proper diet and regular exercise works better than any thing else in this world when it comes to shed your extra weight.