Does anyone here feel they are cursed, romantic-wise or is it me?

1. Tamika T profile image60
    Tamika Tposted 23 months ago

I swear, I can’t make it up.  I’ve been on the dating scene for quite some years and nearly every guy that I meet lies more beautifully than the previous.  They say they want all the things that I have proven to offer and then suddenly they just up and “off” me with absolutely no explanation.  This has happened consecutively with different men.  How can a person say such positive things regarding relationship and then change their mind in 2.5 seconds.  I’d at least would have rather an argument so that I can say that may have been why.  But nothing at all and then just let’s me go.  I mean, I’m employed, independent, generous, positive and always motivated to live life and would very much like him a part of me.  It’s unnerving and saddens me, making me to believe that this is what I have to look forward to when it comes to dating.  Any thoughts?  I would like advice from both women and men.  Thank you 

1. Sed-me profile image83
      Sed-meposted 23 months ago in reply to this

Im so sorry. I don't want to offer my stupid advise b/c what do I know about your life or each individual man? There are so many variables and possibilities. I just want to tell you Im sorry that youve been hurt... and more times than seems fair. Hang in there and know you are loved and special, and good things may be just around the corner.

1. Tamika T profile image60
        Tamika Tposted 23 months ago in reply to this

Thank you so very much.  I truly appreciate your advice and it does put a smile on my face.  I am hanging in there and learning to understand that it's okay that I have downs and in time my ups will chime in wonderfully.

Thank you, again!

-Tamika T