jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

1. 60
    nikpankposted 7 years ago

Hello to all
    I need your help as soon as possible. sad
    My younger brother is suffering from jaundice since 20 days. he is taking many medicines but there is very little improvement in him. I need some fast methods that can help to cure his jaundice . Please help me.....................................and post solutions to nikpank@in.com

1. susan said profile image60
      susan saidposted 7 years ago in reply to this

jundice is not a disease it is a symptom only your brother should be invistigated for the caus of the jundice and treated accordingly

2. Aya Katz profile image89
      Aya Katzposted 7 years ago in reply to this

How old is your brother? What do the doctors say? What medicines have been prescribed and what is the function of each?

Is your brother an adult or a child? How about you? Are your parents the ones making the decisions?

1. 0
        jjrubioposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Jaundice is caused by problems with the liver or possible Hepatitis. In babies it is unknown what causes it but it happened to my kids. Hispanic's have it more often in their babies. If he is a baby I suggest he has a Billiruben test ASAP...it is very bad for the kids.

If he is an adult he still needs to get checked. Its not something to wait around and see if it goes away. More than likely it won't go away!!!

2. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

noobs throwing cans?

3. Herald Daily profile image83
    Herald Dailyposted 7 years ago

Is there a doctor in the house?  smile

4. Colebabie profile image62
    Colebabieposted 7 years ago

Jaundice can be caused by a few things
    Too much bilirubin (a sign with someone who is anemic-quickly dying RBCs) or
    A liver defect that prevents bilirubin from being removed from the blood
    or blockage of the bile ducts (like gallstones)

Sunlight helps infants with jaundice.  But it is important for him to see a doctor to determine the cause. They can do a blood test to measure the bilirubin and check for liver function.