jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Most Guilty About

1. Easy Exercise profile image91
    Easy Exerciseposted 2 years ago

If you had to select the one thing in life you feel the most guilty about, what would it be?

1. csmiravite-blogs profile image85
      csmiravite-blogsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

At 4 years old, I hid my mom's cookie jar and said somebody stole it. She only came to know about it when I was grown and gray!  big_smile

2. Say Yes To Life profile image84
      Say Yes To Lifeposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I feel guilty about seldom using my musical skills.  I'm too busy struggling to survive.  At least I can still write.  Maybe things will improve someday, and my musical muse will reawaken.

2. flycatcherrr profile image86
    flycatcherrrposted 2 years ago

On my old granny's advice I have always tried to live/act so as not to cause harm, so the result at the end is few regrets and nothing to feel guilty about.  If I have hurt anyone in my life, it was inadvertent - and it makes no sense to feel guilt over an honest mistake or oversight. Regret, yes, but not guilt.

3. tlcs profile image81
    tlcsposted 2 years ago

Well, today it would be not reminding my children it is my birthday today! When they realise they have forgotten I can only imagine how they are going to feel!

4. Kathryn L Hill profile image84
    Kathryn L Hillposted 2 years ago

guilty!!!? ME?
    I feel guilty about spending too much time on HP!  Especially in the forums. I am quite sure no one wants to read one more word of mine. I just keep finding things to comment on. I literally tell myself every day not to go on HP forums…
    Augh! Am I addicted to screen technology in this way? 
    guilty. very.
    You had to ask.

5. tlcs profile image81
    tlcsposted 2 years ago

You and me both Kathryn L Hill! I should be writing a new hub and get sucked into reading the forums! Hey ho all in a good days work smile

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image84
      Kathryn L Hillposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hi tlcs. Nice to know I'm not alone… like that is the case anyway.
      Obviously not smile

working