jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Most Guilty About

1. Easy Exercise profile image90
    Easy Exerciseposted 22 months ago

If you had to select the one thing in life you feel the most guilty about, what would it be?

1. csmiravite-blogs profile image85
      csmiravite-blogsposted 22 months ago in reply to this

At 4 years old, I hid my mom's cookie jar and said somebody stole it. She only came to know about it when I was grown and gray!  big_smile

2. Say Yes To Life profile image84
      Say Yes To Lifeposted 22 months ago in reply to this

I feel guilty about seldom using my musical skills.  I'm too busy struggling to survive.  At least I can still write.  Maybe things will improve someday, and my musical muse will reawaken.

2. flycatcherrr profile image86
    flycatcherrrposted 22 months ago

On my old granny's advice I have always tried to live/act so as not to cause harm, so the result at the end is few regrets and nothing to feel guilty about.  If I have hurt anyone in my life, it was inadvertent - and it makes no sense to feel guilt over an honest mistake or oversight. Regret, yes, but not guilt.

3. tlcs profile image80
    tlcsposted 22 months ago

Well, today it would be not reminding my children it is my birthday today! When they realise they have forgotten I can only imagine how they are going to feel!

4. Kathryn L Hill profile image84
    Kathryn L Hillposted 22 months ago

guilty!!!? ME?
    I feel guilty about spending too much time on HP!  Especially in the forums. I am quite sure no one wants to read one more word of mine. I just keep finding things to comment on. I literally tell myself every day not to go on HP forums…
    Augh! Am I addicted to screen technology in this way? 
    guilty. very.
    You had to ask.

5. tlcs profile image80
    tlcsposted 22 months ago

You and me both Kathryn L Hill! I should be writing a new hub and get sucked into reading the forums! Hey ho all in a good days work smile

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image84
      Kathryn L Hillposted 22 months ago in reply to this

Hi tlcs. Nice to know I'm not alone… like that is the case anyway.
      Obviously not smile

working