The Gym

1. Xara Nero profile image60
    Xara Neroposted 17 months ago

I've been going to the gym for about three months now and I noticed some things that are a bit annoying. 

For starters, people who leave their stuff in the change room while going to the washroom or the shower.  This prevents others from using the change room.  Also those people who spend over half an hour in the change room doing who knows what in there.

Another thing is people who are constantly on their phone.  It's one thing if the phone is used to listen to music or reading ebooks.  Yet it's a totally different thing if the person is more interested on socializing and preventing others from using the equipment.  I've seen people taking up the whole bench with their belongings while on the phone.  When I come back from one of the fitness classes, that person hasn't moved.

2. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 17 months ago

Have you noticed lately how little, totally irrelevant things that others appear to thoughtlessly do, seem to frustrate you to the point that you start believing them to be relevant?  sad

1. Xara Nero profile image60
      Xara Neroposted 17 months ago in reply to this

This is totally relevant because people who leave their things out in the open and unattended leave themselves open to theft and have on one but themselves to blame if things go missing.  Especially when there are signs saying not to leave stuff unattended and there are more than enough available lockers.