jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Hertz in your body.

1. spurgina profile image60
    spurginaposted 7 years ago

A healthy body vibrates between 62 and 78 hertz. Disease begins when the vibration becomes lower. Cold symptoms appear at 58 hertz, candida and Epstein Bar at 52, cancer at 42. So it’s a good idea to keep your energy frequency high.
    The best solution is to keep our bodies vibration high, how? Applying essential oils to your body will bring it up, help guard it, and destroy a majority of those airborne pathogens.  How else may we keep it up, by eating non-processed food, the fresher the better.

1. packerpack profile image60
      packerpackposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hey this is a new concept to me. I never thought like this before. I guess if you can do some research then it could become a good Hub idea. Think about it.

2. 0
    KStyleposted 7 years ago

great topic! I find the best exercise for me is mind and body
    together.  I take walks at sunrise along the beach, seeing the sun come up is very rejuvinating, and getting in a brisk walk
    helps also.

3. Colebabie profile image60
    Colebabieposted 7 years ago

Is it that when your hertz goes down you get sick? Or when you get sick your hertz goes down?
    Epstein Barr is a virus, candida yeast I believe... so I would assume your hertz goes down when contracting a disease or infection. In which case, protecting your immune system, vaccines, etc. would prevent you from getting sick and therefore keep your hertz high??

If keeping your bodies vibration high meant not contracting a virus of infection I think we'd all use vibrators more often smile Kill two birds with one stone.. smile