jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

How to live with cellulite

1. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 7 years ago

Nothing strikes more fear in a woman than shopping for a swimsuit this time of year!

Those of us in the Northern hemisphere are bundled up all winter;not knowing what lurks beneath the sweatpants!LOL
    As the weekend approaches with 80 degree temperatures, i am so dreading digging out he shorts...

Why don't men worry about this?
    i know they have it! I've sen it.

men can have beer bellies,and rolls of fat and still think they are Gods gift to women.
    how did we let them get away with that so long?
    Women have got to become more comfortable with our bodies....
    just like men and let it all hangout!
    I wrote a hub about this out of frustration. maybe you'll read it and add something I didn't.hub "How to live with Cellulite"

2. Raven King profile image60
    Raven Kingposted 7 years ago

Don't look at it, just love it.

3. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

Most don't have a choice but to live with it smile

4. SoManyPaths profile image60
    SoManyPathsposted 7 years ago

Cellulite is hard to get rid of even for people in top shape.
    but people who have it and are obese, c'mon.
    There's the lapband surgery, exercise, smart lipo come to mind to correct the fat disease.  70% of American are overweight.

It's a shame but there's more to blame on the FDA and the crap hormones, preservatives, and whatever else is in the foods.

Sorry, I cannot believe people who are substantially overweight are content and suggest for others to accept them or be comfortable with it.

It is not a sign of progress, having money or myths like big boned.
    It is a sign of laziness, not being responsible, a non-active lifestyle (always sitting; little walking, running etc), poor diet, and acceptance of the mass industrial production of sub-par general foods.
    If you are overweight due to pregnancy, OK, 30 lbs is fine but not 50 to 100 lbs plus overweight. You and I both know that there are solutions and some are free or low cost for economically deprived people. Let's make America better. If I offended someone sorry, but you do need to do something about it. Sometimes there is just too much acceptance of sub-par instances.  Me: I am probably 10 to 15 lbs overweight due to more sitting and less availability of good foods nearby.
    While abroad, though I lose a nice 10 lbs and walk a bit more. I know, I know you might want to say, you should stay abroad. Ha ha, i am simply saying you'll feel better about yourself. I am not saying get a body like Atlas or Miss America, just close to average weight so you are less prone to diabetes, cancer, high blood pressure, kidney, knee and joint problems, back etc.
    So is it worth losing som weight knowing all this?
    And I do known some"one" in my circle who is overweight and I get on his case too. OK. try it out. You could change something in your life to accomplish it.

1. Raven King profile image60
      Raven Kingposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Wow! Fat people bother you?

5. cindyvine profile image85
    cindyvineposted 7 years ago

My youngest daughter was born with cellulite on her bum, I couldn't believe it!

6. Rockwell Fitness profile image74
    Rockwell Fitnessposted 7 years ago

No cellulite here...

Since I am a personal trainer, I have to address this issue all the time with other people...
    I should at least know how to keep it off my body..

But, you should be more concerned with your overall health than cellulite....

7. Raven King profile image60
    Raven Kingposted 7 years ago