jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (15 posts)

AM GOD DAMN TIRED OF...

1. paradigmsearch profile image89
    paradigmsearchposted 10 months ago

..."peeing" in my pants.

I finish. I wait. I pulse again. I wait. I shake. Am truly done. Yet underwear gets wet again. Am so truly F-cking tired of that.

2. paradigmsearch profile image89

Getting old is a real bitch.

Things fall apart one by one.

3. paradigmsearch profile image89

Sorry for the caps, shouldn't have done.

4. Don Bobbitt profile image92
    Don Bobbittposted 10 months ago

And Piss on anyone who makes fun!
    Young Punks feel so arrogant when they see those of us who have outlived so many of our generation but continually fight such physical problems as our bodies begin break down from just "wear" if nothing else.
    Don

1. Rodeon profile image63
      Rodeonposted 10 months ago in reply to this

Rightly said, sir. smile

1. gmwilliams profile image86
        gmwilliamsposted 10 months ago in reply to this

Old age? Schmold age!   You aren't old until you.....BELIEVE YOU ARE!   I am 60 but still am young.  Yes, I have to work harder to maintain the body.  Use anti-aging serum to keep skin young.  Read & write on Hubpages to keep mind young.   I am FIGHTING THIS EVERY STEP OF THE WAY!
        http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8552871.jpg

Love that attitude. And more power to you. May we bring up a spiritual revolution in this world, and bring in true democratic spirit and participation in every country and in every election! smile

I'm from India, and I hope you didn't dislike this message from a person who lives in a 3rd world country. smile

2. Kathryn L Hill profile image83
          Kathryn L Hillposted 10 months ago in reply to this

It is one thing to say, "I will fight old age." It is another thing to have the knowledge to do so. It is quite another thing after that to have the discipline to follow through.
          For instance, I really think as we get older the processes within the stomach and intestines slow down. We, (with older stomachs) can't handle the amount of food we have been used to handling throughout our lives. This is the problem in a nut shell: The intestines do not clear out as rapidly and we overeat. The intestines weigh heavily on the organs and the blood flow throughout the body weakens.
          Everything starts to either swell or shrivel.

No.
          Have the discipline to eat less.
          Lay on a slant board, (head lower than feet,) every day to relive the effects of gravity on the internal organs.
          Exercise gently often: yoga, walking/hiking, golf, etc. But remember, we can't go overboard with exercise anymore. Swimming is good. Probably the best. Think about it.
          Be good to your body and it'll be good to you.

smile

5. Kathryn L Hill profile image83
    Kathryn L Hillposted 10 months ago

Good Grief !!!! yikes

6. 61
    kellymonkposted 10 months ago

Think age is normally the main reason. I'm the same its nothing to be ashamed off. Thank god for tena. However if in drink water regularly it does calm it even stop it. Child birth also is a cause as it weakens the bladder sometimes pelvic floor is recommended. Then there is a possible infection that can be treated.The most dramatic reason is a vaginal prolapse but that's in the worse case.  Go to the doctors I'm sure they will help your situation. I just learned to live with it.

7. ahorseback profile image47
    ahorsebackposted 10 months ago

Or we could all go into elderly aging with an open mind to  perhaps , wear  brightly colored  striped knee high tube socks ,  checkered Bermuda shorts , wife beater tee's , driving a golf cart around and around the block while drinking martini's ,in  a  sun visored  red tinted hat , a poodle in the passenger seat  and  all the while  screaming obscenities at the young and old ladies on the block ?.

hilarious lol

1. ahorseback profile image47
        ahorsebackposted 10 months ago in reply to this

I keep telling my daughter that ,that is my retirement plan , to move in with her and  act like that !  She's a nurse and thinks it would be good to "take care of me when I get old ",  wait till she has to bail me out !

working