jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

love yoga

1. siftlibra profile image60
    siftlibraposted 7 years ago

does anyone here love yoga? want to find someone who can exchange their experience with me...

2. 0
    shreekrishnaposted 7 years ago

it is too simple ,

do yoga by seeing other living being .

i have not mentioned the type of living being.

3. Profmaggy profile image59
    Profmaggyposted 7 years ago

I teach TriYoga and have practiced for 12 years.  it is a wonderful way of living.

4. Colebabie profile image61
    Colebabieposted 7 years ago

I love it. My body feels so much better after I have done it for a while. My yoga instructor was an amazing woman with one leg smile

5. mulder profile image81
    mulderposted 7 years ago

I have heaps of yoga  dvds   I practise 3 times a week  .I been yoga now for 2 years  its  fantastic  for your health  .

1. Subhash Rao profile image60
      Subhash Raoposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Well done mulder, glad to see men taking interest in yoga and enjoying good health.

6. FunFacter profile image56
    FunFacterposted 7 years ago

I have done Tai Chi in the past and tell you what. I loved it. It takes out all the stress and you feel better. I have yet to do some yoga but Tai Chi is sort of similar.

7. TimFischer profile image60
    TimFischerposted 7 years ago

on and off, I have P90x.

8. Subhash Rao profile image60
    Subhash Raoposted 7 years ago

I have done yoga for most of my life and, for me, it is by the the best way to keep healthy. I have been teaching yoga for over 11 years now. checkout: http://www.samraoyoga.com

9. Shubhadevi profile image61
    Shubhadeviposted 7 years ago

I love to do Yoga. It gives great relief on stress and anxiety. I don't have professional training in it. But, do some simple types in it.