jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Essential viewing if you care about autoimmune conditions

1. LongTimeMother profile image97
    LongTimeMotherposted 3 weeks ago

As some of you will know, my eldest daughter was slammed by Multiple Sclerosis. Lost her sight, lost the use of her legs, cognitive function etc. She needed a fulltime carer living with her to help meet her needs. For years I was desperately trying to help her and we finally cracked the code. She hasn't had an episode for over two years. Fully functioning. Lives alone. Even drives a car again.

I intend to write a series of articles about what we did to restore her health, but there's an extremely important series of documentaries featuring about 85 medical professionals that explains something it took me YEARS to discover ... and that is that  80% of your immune system is in your gut. And that diet (and healing a leaky gut) can result in quick and dramatic improvements in your health.

The series runs for a week and day three is currently airing. Each episode is only supposed to stay up for 'Free' viewing for 24 hours, but when I last looked episodes 1 and 2 were also available. May not be up for long, and then you'll have to pay to see it. (I'll include some of the info in future articles, but try to see it live if you can.)

The series is called Betrayal: The Autoimmune Disease Solution They’re Not Telling You
    Go to betrayalseries.com to sign up for email alerts each time they put up a new episode.

Meanwhile, here's direct links to episodes 2 and 3. If you or someone you love has any kind of autoimmune condition, I suggest you watch them quickly.

Episode 2: https://betrayalseries.com/episode-2-a5frf01y
    Episode 3: https://betrayalseries.com/episode-3-37b2zode

So, watch them. I just wish something like these docos had been available when I was desperately searching for answers.

1. RTalloni profile image88
      RTalloniposted 3 weeks ago in reply to this

Thank you!  So looking forward to your hubs about the journey with your daughter.

LongTimeMotherposted 3 weeks ago in reply to this

You're welcome. smile   But I do hope you watch this information straight from the mouths of the doctors, instead of just waiting for me to write about it.

2. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 3 weeks ago

Thanks. Unfortunately my broadband is so limited, there is no way I can watch programs on it! 

Will you be publishing your articles on HubPages or will you be creating a blog for it?  I'd suggest a blog, and if so please PM me and let me know as I'd be happy to help publicise it.

Edit:  Having investigated this series, the way it's being promoted turns me off, big time!   Exactly the way the average medical scam is marketed.  If they want to be taken seriously they need to get rid of the gee-whizzery and the hard sell IMO.

LongTimeMotherposted 3 weeks ago in reply to this

Hi Marisa. Not sure where I'll publish, but I'll let you know.

Your last comment worries me a bit .... Do you really think you've 'investigated' the series? Interesting choice of words. If you haven't been able to watch it, you've no idea of the value of the content. I hate to think you might be discouraging people from watching it after claiming you 'investigated' it.

Obviously there's no way it is going to be promoted differently. That's just how they're doing it. It is absolutely not a 'medical scam'.

It is made by Americans and obviously 'packaged' by Americans. Aussies and Brits would have done it differently no doubt, but the content is incredibly important.  Millions of people suffer from autoimmune conditions and these 85 health professionals (who I'm pretty sure you haven't 'investigated') are offering advice we should all be aware of.

Worth noting, the advice these doctors, scientists and researchers are giving is relevant to all chronic medical conditions (including depression, chronic fatigue etc) ... and people who have not yet been struck by chronic illness, but whose lifestyle is taking them in that direction.

There's not been much in the series that I wasn't aware of ....  but I didn't know it before my daughter became ill (wish I had), and it explains things effectively. I've drafted articles over the years but not published them. Why? Because I'm just one woman who could quickly be howled down and not taken seriously. Anyone who watches this series of documentaries will be left in no doubt these many medical professionals should be taken seriously.

If you get a chance to go to your local library to use their internet, Marisa, it would be worth the trip. Everyone should be aware of what these doctors are saying. It could help prevent future health issues for yourself and loved ones.

working