jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Who is Tiger Woods doctor?

1. jackclee lm profile image72
    jackclee lmposted 3 weeks ago

If the latest report on Tiger Woods arrest for DUI is accurate, you have to wonder who is his Dr. and why was he prescribed with these drugs that has such bad interactions?
    My first reaction is - Tiger, fire the Dr. and get a second opinion.

I am not sure we have heard the rest of the story...
    There are so many miss reporting on this story.
    You have to wonder what is going on with fake news?
    How did they get this so wrong?
    I want some accountsbility from all the news media.
    Please don't report things that you have not confirmed...
    Someone needs to be disciplined. IMHO

1. colorfulone profile image89
      colorfuloneposted 3 weeks ago in reply to this

Sounds like Tiger Woods, his doctor and the media need our prayers.  I had it with the media years ago, (and incompetent doctors). 

Tiger Woods is not the bad guy, not prefect, he makes mistakes and pays dearly in consequences personally and publicly, but not a bad guy.  He doesn't deserve to have his life on display.  IMHO

This is nothing but another distraction from the former DNC staffer, Seth Rich's murder in DC and a Deep State cover up.  Those Podesta emails are sooo damaging... 

A prayer you can pray:

Lord, we are getting very weary of news we cannot trust! We want to stay informed, but we need Holy Spirit to help us! Help us filter everything we hear and read through Your gift of discernment. Show us where to go to find a truthful media source. God, we passionately pray for those reporting our news, whether they report live or in print. Introduce them to Your Son, Jesus, Truth Incarnate. May they bow their knee before You, repent and turn from their wicked ways. We call for truth in the media!
      In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

jackclee lmposted 3 weeks ago in reply to this

Very nice prayer.
        I can bet those secularists at the NYT and elsewhere steaming and foaming at the thought.
        Just wondering when was the last time they prayed for anything...
        Our world is troubled.
        Pray for Tiger Woods recovery.

jackclee lmposted 3 weeks ago in reply to this

What was he arrested for? Didn't he do the right thing by pulling over and resting when he was tired or under the influence? He was not driving at the time?
          Some police officers please weigh in.
          Did Tiger break any laws?

working