jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

How much would you pay for a personal trainer?

1. bcampbell23 profile image61
    bcampbell23posted 7 years ago

Hi everyone- I am new to HubPages and just made a few posts on my personal training services, as well as some fat loss techniques I focus on with my personal training clients.

I wanted your input on how much you'd pay for a personal trainer to train you in a small group (2 to 8 people) setting?

Also, what types of results would you be most interested in?

Any other thoughts on personal training?

Just trying to survey the public and gather some info to potentially apply towards my biz.

Thanks in advance for your input!

2. SweetiePie profile image83
    SweetiePieposted 7 years ago

Zero dollars because I can walk for free.  With a back injury walking is the best exercise for me, but before I injured my back I used to run and do taebo tapes, which are also free.

Many people go to gyms and swear by their trainers, but I just do not see the point.  However, I really do not even like to be at a gym all that much because if you do not look a certain way the extremely buff and toned people make you feel out of place.  Not that I am big on going to the gym, but Curves is a good alternative for ladies who want to work out in a less competitive environment that is not driven by looks.  I worked with several people that lost weight and kept it off through Curves.

3. Liquid_Vitamins profile image60
    Liquid_Vitaminsposted 7 years ago

The dollar amount is kind of hard to give because it would depend on the services.

For example: if I was to hire a personal trainer right now, it would be to help me create an exercise routine unique to me. Not all women want to lose weight - I would like to gain some weight, but I want to gain mostly muscle and burn the little bit of post-baby body fat I have left.

Well, that's for one-on-one training. In a group setting I would probably say no more than $20-30/session - Max.

1. SeSharer profile image78
      SeSharerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Very good comments.
      The money depends on the service.