jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Are We Getting A Little Sick of the Height "Issue" Spam?

1. Lisa HW profile image83
    Lisa HWposted 7 years ago

What a pile of baloney!  Being on the low end, or in the middle, or the average height range is not a disorder; and people who have genuine growth problems (those not expected to reach within the normal range) either live with being small or else get the assistance of a legitimate physician (or several).  These spammers need a new marketing approach because they're coming across like "snake oil salesmen".  This is not a US company, for the record.

1. frogdropping profile image85
      frogdroppingposted 7 years ago in reply to this

They tick me off. Seriously. And anyone that ever clicks on any of the crap they spread around the net are as bad.

2. LondonGirl profile image91
    LondonGirlposted 7 years ago

Just a touch, yes.

3. SweetiePie profile image82
    SweetiePieposted 7 years ago

Genetically many women are shorter than others, and it shows someone has very little scientific knowledge for implying otherwise.  I used to wear heals because pants are just way too long in the US, and I did not always want to sew these up.  No I just buy shorter pants and wear flats.  I like my height and could care less about those who promote products suggesting people should put on height.

4. Pearldiver profile image87
    Pearldiverposted 7 years ago

Can I Club em?  Are you sure about the Snake Oil? I'll club em twice! I'm always too Late.. The girls sorted him out already I think.

As a Good Looking and Stubbly Man; May I apologise on behalf of all of Manhood for such an insult to Womanhood. I thought that perhaps that one was not born of woman.

1. Capable Woman profile image81
      Capable Womanposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yes, please. Club away...and get a shave, will you?  smile

5. waynet profile image49
    waynetposted 7 years ago

People will market anything online these days, which doesn't exactly make it right...I remember seeing an ad for some type of cream to get rid of man boobs, which made me laugh more than anything else!!

6. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

I reported them all yesterday... 2 different profiles.