jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (16 posts)

badcompany99: How is it going?

1. Everyday Miracles profile image92
    Everyday Miraclesposted 7 years ago

How is it going? I checked your profile today and it says day 2 and no cravings or anything, so that sounds good! Keep us posted!

2. dwilliamson profile image60
    dwilliamsonposted 7 years ago

Hey badco, hope today is a good day for you. If you need to talk or anything, I'm here. smile

3. profile image60
    badcompany99posted 7 years ago

Lol opening a topic for me you will have a few hubbers smacking yer wrist you should have just emailed me. I have worked it out that in answer to my post Am I An Alcoholic no I am not but I am a drunk with an addiction, a slight difference but still a drink problem if that makes sense.

I feel good today, my skin with loads of water instead of drink has started to look way better and my eyes have a sparkle instead of two pools of red bloodshot. My mind is totally clear and I have the drink money in my pocket. I feel fitter and am now beginning the morning of day 6 with the thought that I know I can quit drinking.

I realise I used to drink to enjoy it until it became I was drinking just to get drunk and then some. I liked being drunk and the sad part was I took pleasure in insulting people, thought I looked smart were in reflection I looked like a childish and immature Twat.

So all I can say is I have never felt better after only 6 days both mentally and physically and thanks for posting to ask. I hope you are well as in your reply to my post you saw a lot of yourself in me, not a good thing to see lol. And DW thanks as well, so to sum up I guess I am a Drunk, or should I say an ex drunk smile

1. dwilliamson profile image60
      dwilliamsonposted 7 years ago in reply to this

And Badco, you are welcome smile

2. profile image0
      nazishnasimposted 7 years ago in reply to this

The bad hubbers will have a spanking from me if they dare do anything bad to ma favorite hubber! big_smile

On a more serious not : He is as harmless as you
                              If you harm him again
                              or try to a fight begin
                              I shall come and spank you! big_smile

3. waynet profile image49
      waynetposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Good luck with it, drink is addictive when you like to drink and it makes you feel better and unwind, but overall glad things are working out without drink as good health is more important than drink...trust me I know...I've battled with it over the years!!

4. profile image60

Lol my oh my what a lil monkey you are, I am glad you are on my shoulder. Thanks my lil Naz, hope all is good in yer job, don't you take any crap girl smile

1. profile image0
      nazishnasimposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Check you email!

1. profile image60
        badcompany99posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Bossy wee monkey aint ya, off to check !

2. profile image60

Nice one Naz, am only here for like 10 mins as am in work but I will mail you back at lunchtime smile

5. Cris A profile image60
    Cris Aposted 7 years ago

So I really was out of the loop as far as you are concerned, my good sir. Anyway I hope your health won't get adversely affected if you approve my fan mail! cool

1. profile image60

Really no question of that being approved my friend smile

1. Cris A profile image60
        Cris Aposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Good! Now I can leave a snarky remark here...

Now why in the world that this sort of thread.... LOL of course I jest, my friend cool

6. profile image0
    mypirateposted 7 years ago

Hey my pirate, hope things are okay with you today. I had a rotten day yesterday so I hope tomorrow will be much better and with the help of my pirate I'm sure it will be smile

7. profile image0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 7 years ago

Delighted to hear you are doing well, I have been thinking about you and hoping you are o.k.

8. profile image60

Cheers Brenda, looking good for City with a good signing already and am hoping we get Tevez. Thank god it's Friday !

working