jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (15 posts)

The Dreaded Disease Called Cancer

1. marketsnipers profile image60
    marketsnipersposted 7 years ago

Hello All,

I am new to hubpages. I did join a year ago, but never did anything. I have just published a couple hubs and starting to like it here. Recently my cousin was operated for breast cancer and another Aunt died due to bone cancer.

So, I decided to write a series of hubs about the causes of different cancer diseases and create a little awareness.

I hope to post more in the forums.

P.S - I really love this site.

1. nikki1 profile image60
      nikki1posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to our club.. we are here for you. Your family is in our prayers :-(. Please keep us posted on how she is doing with the operation. Our heart felt condolences to your Aunt.

2. AEvans profile image72
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

We are glad you are here and I am looking forward to reading them. I am sorry to hear about your losses. sad

3. RooBee profile image85
    RooBeeposted 7 years ago

Sorry for your loss. I recently lost my wonderful Grandpa to aggressive prostate cancer, so your hubs are of particular interest to me - I'll go check them out. Thanks for letting us know you're here (or back)!

4. Eaglekiwi profile image74
    Eaglekiwiposted 7 years ago

Welcome and Good For you !!!
    I look forward to reading them too.
    I lost my mum to cancer when I was 13 yrs old and although they have learned so much more now , it is still the Number Evil.
    Kia Kaha -Stay Strong smile

5. open-minded profile image60
    open-mindedposted 7 years ago

Important topic, I think everyone knows someone close to them that had to fight cancer.  Unfortunately, a lot of people loose that fight.  Definitely check out info on vitamin B17.  I just checked and there are a few hubs on B17. My husband ordered some online (it is approved in Mexico) and we take it as a suppliment.  I wish I would have known about it while my mom was fighting breast cancer.

6. marketsnipers profile image60

Thanks for your support people. I am really overwhelmed. Thank you so much. I will try and update this thread when I have published, so you know.

Hope to contribute to the community positively.

7. Anamika S profile image71
    Anamika Sposted 7 years ago

A few days ago I posted an article on the Astrological Connection of Cancer and the positioning of planets in horoscope which could bring in this disease and gem therapy remedies.

8. dianacharles profile image77
    dianacharlesposted 7 years ago

Would be so interested in your hubs since I too have cancer in the family.

9. marketsnipers profile image60

Hey All,

Thanks again for your support. Here are 2 hubs I have published -

<no links please>

Kindly do take time to read and give me feedback. It will help me with the remaining cancer hubs I plan to write.

If you think it's good, do rate it, so others can view and read too.

10. 0
    Gods Gardenposted 7 years ago

My good friends wife is battling hers right now....I feel for you and pray for your loss..

Welcome My Friend

11. 0
    Gods Gardenposted 7 years ago

Cry Out to Jesus....Take a Listen

12. ertweryt1 profile image59
    ertweryt1posted 7 years ago

The cure rate of many early stage cancer,like breast cancer,prostate cancer etc can reach more than 60%, in order to further enhance the probability of cure, the key is to achieve early stage detection, early stage diagnosis, and to take timely appropriate treatment.it's very important

13. rmcrayne profile image96
    rmcrayneposted 7 years ago

I have a hub on strategies after surgery, if your cousin's breast cancer surgery was recent.  Lily Rose has a great hub on her fav online resources for breast cancer. 

If it were me, and I sincerely mean that, I'd find a great alternative medicine provider.  A naturopath, homeopath, herbalist etc.  I'd ask specifically if they had a lot of experience with cancer patients.  I'd go into debt if necessary since most alt med is not covered in healthcare plans.  We take out loans for cars and houses, so why not for our health?

14. sunstreeks profile image84
    sunstreeksposted 7 years ago

My mother is an 1 year appendix cancer survivor. Very rare cancer, very ugly odds, luckily hers was caught before her appendix burst so as of right now, after 2 surgeries and 6 months of chemo she is cancer free...

People who will want to read your hubs will fan you, promotion of your hubs is not what the forums are for.